Oregon

I'm in Aloha, OR.
Cool!:D And
welcome-byc.gif
!

Hi,
I'm hoping that someone in the Portland area can help me out. I need transport for a Delaware cockerel from Sherwood, OR to northern CA. He will be clean and have a health certificate. I desperately need this male for my breeding program this year, so would like to find someone soon. Mailing him would make the price more than I can pay.
I have a yearling purebred St. Croix ewe that I'm willing to trade in exchange for the transport, if someone is interested.

Thank you,
Kim

Where in Northern California are wanting him transported to

I live north west of Sacramento, but I am willing to drive north to meet some one. I can meet someone in Woodland, Dunnigan or Redding or Red Bluff, if you are going to the show at the end of this month.

I also have some Silver Gray Dorkings or a Delaware pullet, if you would like those as payment, rather than a lamb.

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm trying to start a thread for 4-Hers. Unfortunately my phone wont let me paste a link but the thread is called "Oregon 4-H" Hope there are some 4-Hers out there that are interested. :)

I really want to look into 4-H for my kids, but I don't think they are old enough quite yet...we have a 4 1/2 year old and three almost 7 year olds.

Back
Top Bottom