Oregon

I'm over here next to Eugene. I have:
3 gorgeous EE cockerels $5 each
2 Deleware (production) cockerels FREE
2 Minorca Cockerels FREE
1 RIR (production) cockere FREEl

Message me if you are interested.

Are they all nice? I might be giving my sultan roosters to a sanctuary and get a full sized rooster.

PACIFIC NW POULTRY ASSOCIATION BREEDER/YOUTH EVENT
Chickens Galore! All are welcome!!!!!
Eggs, chicks, adults available from quality breeders.
Youth Raffle-we've had some VERY NICE birds donated for this- Brahmas, Cochins, Old English & a trio of Delawares to name a few.
May 9th at Clackamas County Fairgrounds in Poultry/Rabbit Barn.
10am-3pm
Free admission Free parking
The following breeds will be available-
1. Ameracaunas
2. Brahmas
3. Cochins
4. Cornish
5. D’Anvers
6. Delaware
7. Dominiques
8. D’Uccles
9. Dutch
10. Egyptian Fayoumi
11. Faverolles
12. Jersey Giants
13. Langshans
14. Leghorns
15. Marans
16. New Hampshires
17. Olandsk Dwarfs
18. Plymouth Rocks
19. Polish
20. Rhode Island Reds
21. Rosecombs
22. Seramas
23. Silkies
Still a few vendor spaces available; free to PNPA members (can sign up at event) if interested message me.
No Hatchery Birds!!
Please email me with any question as I don't get on here very often
[email protected]

Last edited:
I really want to go to that show I have been trying to find bantam cochins but can't find any close to me. So if anyone going wanted to bring me some in grants pass I would be happy pm me and maybe we can figure something out

Just wanted to say "hi" and join this thread :) I am new to chicken life and to this forum... and loving it so far! We are in Bend, Oregon. Out of curiosity, what type of bedding material do the rest of you pacific NWers use in your coop? We are just finishing up our coop getting ready to take our girls out full time this weekend...

Welcome Chickymama83!
My girls like pine shavings, when brand new they act like they have never seen them before. Once the first brave sole ventures in all is well.
I put straw in my first coop but it gets wet and nasty, even with a covered run. The shavings dry out much better and the girls have fun scratching in them.

Back
Top Bottom