Oregon

Quote:
Whao Why does it hurt to type?? And How do I get ya in trouble???

I broke my left wrist last month, going into chicken tractor to put banties to bed, can only do peck - peck
lol.png
with right hand now.
(edit to say) when I said Oregon site was slow, you told on me!!!!

OK yes I remember you getting hurt. I don't know if you have it but on my win 7 if I left click on the desk it will pop up and says gadgets. if you click on that you can get an on screen key board to pop up that is all controlled by mouse. It's actually kind of cool. I use it some times to avoid interupting my BYC time while I take in much needed nurishment.
hide.gif

Hey Cloverleaf on yer sign would you prefer the lettering to be positive or negitive. I am really struggling with trying to make this very nice for you.
fl.gif
bow.gif
So far I have cut out and thrown away 3 that just didn't make the grade to me.
somad.gif

Quote:
Yeah I've been trying to trade this scooba thing DH got me for a coop or tractor but no love as of yet
sad.png

Oh and her baby is super cute! FULL head of hair on that little girl!

What scooba thing? Do I need it?

A scuba is by iRobot. It's like a roomba that mops. It works really well if you don't have an 18 month old chasing it.

Quote:

A scuba is by iRobot. It's like a roomba that mops. It works really well if you don't have an 18 month old chasing it.

So what yer saying is that instead of a sweepa ya gots a moppa ???

Quote:

So what yer saying is that instead of a sweepa ya gots a moppa ???

yeah and I just can't use it with my little guy and they're pretty flippin expensive. I would've much preferred him get me a coop than a fancy mop! But there ya go!

Also, when is the Stevenson show? I think I want to go this time. Jeanine we really do need to lunch soon. I'd like to bend your ear about showing. I have a BCM roo that I think would totally fit the bill! I think they're no longer AOB or AOV. They were approved as an official breed with the current SOP. I think it could be fun. I don't expect to win anything by any means!

Can I bring stuff to sell? or do you have to have a booth/site fee?

Quote:

So it would mop my hardwood floors?

Hmmm....

Quote:
Um....you'll have to tell me what you mean by positive and negative, I worked late last night and haven't been up that long...lol. I really appreciate all the effort you're putting into it!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom