Oregon

Quote:
LOL yep, I woke up at 9 this morning...
th.gif
I think I finally went to bed at about 4. I'm gonna be tired tonight!!

Quote:
th.gif

Sheesh thats when I got up 4:00am. Yes I agree let the kidsshow what ever because some may not be able to get the "good stuff" but yes open HELLOOO and btw that is called a GRUMP and I think the new filter actually changes it to that. Say that in WA and we all know.

Quote:
th.gif

Sheesh thats when I got up 4:00am. Yes I agree let the kidsshow what ever because some may not be able to get the "good stuff" but yes open HELLOOO and btw that is called a GRUMP and I think the new filter actually changes it to that. Say that in WA and we all know.

Applesauce is still my favorite WA thread word! lol

Quote:
Great burger and pizza! Love that place! We're in Beavercrek!

Actually ayeup is in BeavercreEk. Lol. Yep, been to stone cliff once, their sweet potato fries are SO good!!

And nope, never had the burger, I always have breakfast food there, or sometimes the club sandwich.

Oh, I am a HUGE Joe Montana fan, so whenever I have to excuse myself to use the restroom there I always tell my husband "I gotta go see Joe"!
smile.png
(For those who don't know what I am talking about, each area in this place is dedicated to a different sports figure, and the hallway to the ladies room is Joe Montana land.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom