Oregon

Quote:
Great burger and pizza! Love that place! We're in Beavercrek!

I grew up in beavercreek and colton. In bevercreek I lived on bevercreek rd and spangler. it was a blue house with a giant chicken barn. I defiantly miss living there.

Quote:
Great burger and pizza! Love that place! We're in Beavercrek!

Actually ayeup is in BeavercreEk. Lol. Yep, been to stone cliff once, their sweet potato fries are SO good!!

And nope, never had the burger, I always have breakfast food there, or sometimes the club sandwich.

Oh, I am a HUGE Joe Montana fan, so whenever I have to excuse myself to use the restroom there I always tell my husband "I gotta go see Joe"!
smile.png
(For those who don't know what I am talking about, each area in this place is dedicated to a different sports figure, and the hallway to the ladies room is Joe Montana land.
lol.png

I've never been to the bathroom there. LOL. always go before we went there. Have you ever sat upstairs? I did along time ago and man is it weird up there! The benches are lop sided lol.

Quote:
Actually ayeup is in BeavercreEk. Lol. Yep, been to stone cliff once, their sweet potato fries are SO good!!

And nope, never had the burger, I always have breakfast food there, or sometimes the club sandwich.

Oh, I am a HUGE Joe Montana fan, so whenever I have to excuse myself to use the restroom there I always tell my husband "I gotta go see Joe"!
smile.png
(For those who don't know what I am talking about, each area in this place is dedicated to a different sports figure, and the hallway to the ladies room is Joe Montana land.
lol.png

I've never been to the bathroom there. LOL. always go before we went there. Have you ever sat upstairs? I did along time ago and man is it weird up there! The benches are lop sided lol.

Nope, never been upstairs, I'l hafta check it out!!
smile.png

Quote:
Awesome! Give me a call when you have a few spare moments so we can talk cupcakes and decorations. I'm getting my fondant on so it'd be perfect if I could just do them today so they have plenty of time to dry~

I did these koi yesterday

296351_10150265297214472_766099471_7595070_3025879_n.jpg

300043_10150265295829472_766099471_7595066_875578_n.jpg

Quote:
Awesome! Give me a call when you have a few spare moments so we can talk cupcakes and decorations. I'm getting my fondant on so it'd be perfect if I could just do them today so they have plenty of time to dry~

I did these koi yesterday

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0265297214472_766099471_7595070_3025879_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...50265295829472_766099471_7595066_875578_n.jpg

I am a very good judge / taste tester and willing to put my life in harms way sampling food so that others may remain safe .
thumbsup.gif
idunno.gif

Quote:
pics when done please. Seems we have quite the local talent. Check out Chickielady paintings on the WASHINGTON thread and it seems like we have a couple others who are very artistic but I can't remember who right now .

Quote:
pics when done please. Seems we have quite the local talent. Check out Chickielady paintings on the WASHINGTON thread and it seems like we have a couple others who are very artistic but I can't remember who right now .

Some bloke does some fair to middling looking stuff with metal -- can't remember who that is....

CR -- who am I thinking of?

Back
Top Bottom