Oregon

Quote:
Ok, ok, I see how it is...TWO days in a row that I call and you don't answer your phone....I'm so unloved.
gig.gif
You may have to just make whatever you want!

You can just come on over to the WA thread ya know we luvs ya.

Yep!
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

Posting here my random thoughts just to be sure OREGON thread stays busy, lol

Finally confirmed one of the dominiques is a roo - just throw in one blustery little d'anver, fight starts, aha:lol: So, big sigh, one dominique for the table this weekend, one d'anver I'm just ignoring for now, and a LF black frizzle cochin I don't need but trying to figure out how to keep. Don't ya just love chickens, you can rehome, eat, give, and gift roos all day long and you STILL have extras,
th.gif

I put four marked eggs (W/BWA) under a broody last night...3rd night in the nest box and first time broody...so we'll see if she lasts. So far this summer I've had four broody's and only one that really tried, but unfortunately for her, the eggs were not fertile...guess the boys weren't doing their jobs! Since the incubator is shut down, I thought I'd try a broody...again. LOL!

Quote:
You can just come on over to the WA thread ya know we luvs ya.

Yep!
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

No WAY! Sadly just crazy busy! I'll take care of you you know that! I'm thinking hibiscus flowers for the cupcakes!

Quote:
Yep!
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

No WAY! Sadly just crazy busy! I'll take care of you you know that! I'm thinking hibiscus flowers for the cupcakes!

Sounds good, let's do it!!
lol.png

Quote:

Are ya gonna serve sausage gravy to go wiff them hi biscuits.

LOL Um....no...
lau.gif

Garett did a great job during showmanship at fair today! So did his little black bantam Fav hen who had never been at a showmanship table before other than practice! Another blue ribbon under his belt!!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom