Oregon

woot.gif

I'll see if I can whip up a blue ribbon topper and throw it on an extra cupcake for Garett.

Quote:
Yeah, a friend from Washington County said that ours was WAY bigger than theirs. Seemed the same as always to me, and I don't know how many birds were entered, but I can probably find out...
smile.png
Yay for peeps!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Aww. He would love that!!!
lol.png

CLF are you planning on doing Stevenson?

Oh heck yeah! I place district meets for both of my breed clubs, I HAFTA be there!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
It is Cloverleaf's DS.

CLF I really think we need to have a camp out at Stevenson. It was rather lonely by my self in April. Of course the weather was perfect for it too. OK so maybe it was just as we were leaving sunday but hey .....at least we got some sun.

Quote:
It is Cloverleaf's DS.

CLF I really think we need to have a camp out at Stevenson. It was rather lonely by my self in April. Of course the weather was perfect for it too. OK so maybe it was just as we were leaving sunday but hey .....at least we got some sun.

That would be fun except for the part where though I have access to one, I have never pulled a trailer before....lol...though sitting around yammering one of the evenings would be great!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom