Oregon

The wind is blowing and we're getting 99 MPH gusts down at Cape Blanco! The power went out in the office for about 30 minutes this morning. I'm just glad that I don't have to work out in this weather, but I do love a good storm!!

Hang on!
smile.png

The wind is blowing and we're getting 99 MPH gusts down at Cape Blanco! The power went out in the office for about 30 minutes this morning. I'm just glad that I don't have to work out in this weather, but I do love a good storm!!

Don't blow away John!! ;) Glad you can be positive about it though!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the concern, but this fatboy isn't gonna get blown away! LOL!!

Jeanine, the three girls I got from you are very well protected under the carport!

Just found out they are letting us go home early today because of the weather...woohoo!

Hi I hope all you OR peeps are doing ok. We currently have 17" of snow. All of my outdoor runs were flattened this morning but after 3 1/2 hours of working I was able to get them cleaned off and it looks like I can salvage nearly everything. We have also been with out power since 7:00 am. Currently running on a small generator. I can't run much but we have TV, Satellite rcvr, lights laptop and internet. What more does a gorgeous girly like me need. Just hoping it stays just warm enough that our water supply doesn't freeze while power is out. I do have pics posted on the WA thread.
Take care peeps, stay warm and BE SAFE! ! ! !
OK I couldn't resist. Here is Quincy our Aussie.

Hi I hope all you OR peeps are doing ok. We currently have 17" of snow. All of my outdoor runs were flattened this morning but after 3 1/2 hours of working I was able to get them cleaned off and it looks like I can salvage nearly everything. We have also been with out power since 7:00 am. Currently running on a small generator. I can't run much but we have TV, Satellite rcvr, lights laptop and internet. What more does a gorgeous girly like me need. Just hoping it stays just warm enough that our water supply doesn't freeze while power is out. I do have pics posted on the WA thread.
Take care peeps, stay warm and BE SAFE! ! ! !
OK I couldn't resist. Here is Quincy our Aussie.

Wow! Take Care! No snow left here where I am in the Willamette Valley but I am busily preparing the ARK.............................

Back
Top Bottom