Ornament Swap 2/3 2015

I have my ornament from Wildmtnhoney too!!! I was waiting and waiting and waiting for something in the mail box, but noooooo it was left on my front porch
th.gif
so exactly how long it has been on my front porch I really couldn't tell you, sometimes I let my cat in the front door when the cat who doesn't like her stalks her at the back and yep I saw it. So wildmtnhoney I just love my mushroom and the story you sent with it. I put your screen name and the year on the bottom.

sorry the pic isn't better but it is so pretty, thank you

Look what I received in the mail today from Crazyfarmer, I just love them, the little santa is so delicate and must have taken a while to do, and I just love the gingerbread man soooo cute thank you so much

Last edited:

It was definitely Christmas this week in the mail - my new ornaments for my BYC tree from crazyfarmer and wildmthoney. I love them so much! Our youngest daughter, who had her stomach pumped as a one year old because of a mushroom she found in my mom's potted houseplant, said that this is her kind of mushroom. She loves this little magical, lucky mushroom. I myself, love mushrooms and have much appreciation for those that can identify them. When we called poison control that night, they told us it would be fine because it was a "brown" mushroom. We kept researching and decided to bring her in to the ER while my husband drove 3 hours at 1:00 a.m. to the "mushroom lady" in Minnesota. She was able to mostly identify (not specifically by name, but class) it as quite poisonous. The ER doctor had already pumped her stomach with charcoal. I'm just glad I happen to see her chewing on something and getting it out of her mouth before it was unrecognizable. Sorry, I got off subject there.

crazyfarmer - the santa and gingerbread man are so adorable. I can't imagine how long it took you to make the delicately beaded santa!

We have such talented people here!

I have 2 more ornaments to share but I will get pics and post them tomorrow, they are the cutest, I just love them.

We do have talented people here, and I am so glad Coldupnorth your pics came out so well, my pics just didn't do them any justice.

Back
Top Bottom