Our new duck pool.

Aug 2, 2019
We just built a new duck pool to replace the kiddie pool that was in ground. It's 6'x10' with a half deep end and half shallow end to save on water when changing. If I need to heat it like the old pool I can drain the shallow end for the winter. I'm going to try an aerator first though. It's not done yet but the ducks got to use it today.

We just built a new duck pool to replace the kiddie pool that was in ground. It's 6'x10' with a half deep end and half shallow end to save on water when changing. If I need to heat it like the old pool I can drain the shallow end for the winter. I'm going to try an aerator first though. It's not done yet but the ducks got to use it today.
Awesome. :thumbsup

Great work!! Mine would have that dirt turned to mud and in the pond quickly.
I'm sure mine will but it is past any growing season so I can't plant grass there until spring. This was a last minute build with the warm spell, we usually don't have temps in the 70s in November it should be in the 30s and 40s. In the spring I want to plant new grass in the aviary and I am thinking some big rocks around the pool.

Back
Top Bottom