Out Doors Nature Club (By: CaboodlesChicks and friends)

Pics
[COLOR=333333]I will follow all club rules,[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]I will always believe that recycling is the right thing to do,[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Rather I do it or not,[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]I will never fuss, fight or gripe, (Oh, that totally rhymed!)[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]I will be friends with all living things except the boy goat Finn who wants to kill me for no reason.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]This includes plants and trees as well,[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]I will never turn down that I am a part of this club,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]You know I don't know EVERYTHING about ducks! Doc. D. hmm..  Fine with me! Though "Webs" would be great.[/COLOR]

Would you like to be called, Webs!? :D I love the name Webs! :D

Last edited:
We'll play, once the others have completely joined! :D It wouldn't​ be fair, if we played a game and they hadn't gotten all the way joined and not be able to play the game! :)

Would you like to be called, Webs!?
big_smile.png
I love the name Webs!
big_smile.png
Yes please. I will not be back on till Monday. See you then.

I, Lily Hanya H will follow all club rules,
I will always believe that recycling is the right thing to do,
Rather I do it or not,
I will never fuss, fight or gripe, (Oh, that totally rhymed!)
I will be friends with all living things except the boy goat Finn who wants to kill me for no reason.
This includes plants and trees as well,
I will never turn down that I am a part of this club.

(I'm fine with saying my middle name just not my last name
wink.png
)

[COLOR=333333]I, Lily Hanya H will follow all club rules,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]I will always believe that recycling is the right thing to do,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Rather I do it or not,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]I will never fuss, fight or gripe, (Oh, that totally rhymed!)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]I will be friends with all living things except the boy goat Finn who wants to kill me for no reason.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]This includes plants and trees as well,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]I will never turn down that I am a part of this club.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333](I'm fine with saying my middle name just not my last name [/COLOR];) )

Accepted! :D I hope Finn don't kill you! :gig

So, your okay with your club name, right? :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom