Out Doors Nature Club (By: CaboodlesChicks and friends)

Pics
Username: CaboodlesChicks

Why I called myself CaboodlesChicks:

For Christmas I got a spa bag and the brand was, Caboodles and I had chicks, so, CaboodlesChicks!
1f603.png

Your animals: 6 older chickens, 2 leghorns and 4 RIR chicks, (In total, 12 chickens) 1 Golden Retriever, 1 Blue Heeler, 1 Tuxedo cat, 1 Siamese cat, 2 Maine Coon mixes (they are strays, but we feed them and they are getting more used to use. We're so close to petting their soft, fluffy coat!), 2 ducklings (unknown breeds, right now), 1 Fancy Gold Fish and a California​n Rabbit! :th

But, hoping for more! :D

Do you have a backyard or somewhere that is like a backyard: I live on my Papa's 35 acres, but we are soon going to be signed over 7 acres of it, we've already gotten 1 acre signed over and that acre has our soon to be home, in like 1 month! :celebrate

Do you have trees: Lots and lots of them, because like all of it, it is wooded, accept for some spots.

What type of trees do you have: Maple, Pine, Cedar, Oak, Evergreen, Dogwood and many more!

Do you have what it takes to join this club: :cool: Oh, yeah!!! I'm so ready, I made this club! :lau

Sorry guys for the late response! :hit I had to work on our chicks coop! AKA Make our chicks coop! I have a cut from chicken wire to prove it… It still stings after washing it and having it for around an hour! :hit

Wh-what, you didn't see me crying! :cool: :lau

Last edited:
:ya
So, what's our next game/challenge? :D

Triple-Dog-Dare: Mud Monster!!!
What you'll need: Water, Dirt, 2 hands and a sink or water faucet on the side of your house to wash your hands off.

What to do: I Triple-Dog-Dare you to make mud and stick both hands in it! :cool: If you do put on here that you did, NO LYING, Just make sure you wash your muddy hands off, BEFORE, you post that you did it! :lau

Agreed or Not-ta!

Back
Top Bottom