OverEZ Automatic Door Options

Mjg0801

Hatching
Jul 13, 2023
Does anyone have any recommendations for automatic doors (aside from the one that OverEZ sells) for the pop door on an OverEZ coop? The one or two that’s I’ve tried are not wide enough to attach to the relatively large pop door on an OverEZ coop. Thanks!

Ador1 sells a pop door 11½ wide. I have mine for over 5 years now,,, and am totally satisfied. I paid $219 back then. It is now going for $269 to $275 .
That is slightly less than the similar that OverEZ sells
I know there are pop doors in lower price range out there. If you find one you are comfortable with,,,,,,, but is slightly too narrow.. Just make a plywood transition window, to accommodate the narrower door.
The Ador1 is also capable of installation inside coop. You would need to also purchase the external sensor for it,,,,, that is mounted on exterior of coop. (to sense the daylight.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome

Ador1 sells a pop door 11½ wide. I have mine for over 5 years now,,, and am totally satisfied. I paid $219 back then. It is now going for $269 to $275 .
That is slightly less than the similar that OverEZ sells
I know there are pop doors in lower price range out there. If you find one you are comfortable with,,,,,,, but is slightly too narrow.. Just make a plywood transition window, to accommodate the narrower door.
The Ador1 is also capable of installation inside coop. You would need to also purchase the external sensor for it,,,,, that is mounted on exterior of coop. (to sense the daylight.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and :welcome
Thanks for the insight. I have found a door that I like. Making a plywood transition window sounds like a challenge for someone who isn’t very handy lol. Thanks again for the help!

Thanks for the insight. I have found a door that I like. Making a plywood transition window sounds like a challenge for someone who isn’t very handy lol. Thanks again for the help!
Hi. What door did you end up going with and is it still working fine. Thanks and looking as well.

Back
Top Bottom