Pancreatic cancer, weee, you win! lol

Feb 8, 2018
Wildomar, CA
Just got the Reaper's touch yesterday.. kinda had it coming I guess lol... maybe retribution for sandbox work I'm not so proud of, who knows... but sucks.

I lost feeling in both my feet in 2016, but it never altered my daily routine. I'm one of those that docs can't figure out why I was "ok" when I shouldn't "nerve impulse testing" wise, I was told...

anyway, kids and wife obviously on my mind, but spending time with my short life spanned girls, "ey you'll be around when I'm pushing daisy in a few month...

Just got the Reaper's touch yesterday.. kinda had it coming I guess lol... maybe retribution for sandbox work I'm not so proud of, who knows... but sucks.

I lost feeling in both my feet in 2016, but it never altered my daily routine. I'm one of those that docs can't figure out why I was "ok" when I shouldn't "nerve impulse testing" wise, I was told...

anyway, kids and wife obviously on my mind, but spending time with my short life spanned girls, "ey you'll be around when I'm pushing daisy in a few month...
Keep us posted on what treatments youve decided with your doctors to use . And how your doing . In the mean time we will.keep you and your family in our prayers.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Good news, maybe.

Scheduled for surgery on Saturday, I had a second MRI yesterday and looks like it may not be an adenocarcinomas tumor. I was shot in 2008 and non-metallic fragments may have been lodged in my abdominal cavity, causing scar tissues to build up and form fibrositic tissues affecting my pancreatic duct.

GodSpeed and thanks for the support. I regret posting this but was very emotional on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom