Pancreatic cancer, weee, you win! lol

Good news, maybe.

Scheduled for surgery on Saturday, I had a second MRI yesterday and looks like it may not be an adenocarcinomas tumor. I was shot in 2008 and non-metallic fragments may have been lodged in my abdominal cavity, causing scar tissues to build up and form fibrositic tissues affecting my pancreatic duct.

GodSpeed and thanks for the support. I regret posting this but was very emotional on Monday.
Yeepee ! That sounds better hope and pray your surgery goes well and you recover in good health!

Just got home earlier today. Good news! Turned out to be a pancreatic cyst caused by a 'foreign body' causing pressure on my pancreas. I could go into details but I understand why this could've cause a wrong diagnostic. My drinking habits kinda overdrived everything, so this was a wake up call.

Not out of the woods yet, but picking up those baby Orpingtons r on the way back I posted about earlier, kinda lightened my day.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 10.33.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 10.33.36 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
so glad to hear this! :ya:yesss: it is a reminder to us all to try to make every day count

Thank you @Perris !!!

The wife is slightly disappointed by the positive turn of events :) ; had to give her the speech not to marry a warrior... :)

"Some warrior, checking on the chickens before coming in the house from the airport"... she "jokingly" said... lol :)

Wow, just reading this...so happy for you that it turned out to be much...much..better news!!

Thank you @Cynthia12

hope it's ok to post this on here but praying carried us over the finish line. Last 2 weeks strengthened my faith a lot. There is a creator looking over us out there. May sound cheesy but sitting in the hotel room on Friday before the procedure, I was playing with my 5yo and he suddenly, out of context, turned to me and said "Daddy, I know you'll be ok" ... I said "of course baby, don't worry about this"... he said "no daddy I know, angels told me last night that I need you".

Back
Top Bottom