Paralisi

Cocca1962

Chirping
Mar 14, 2023
I have a 3 month old hen who suddenly can't stand up anymore. she tries to walk but falls sideways. He eats heartily and I don't notice any other problems. I've been doing a complete vitamin supplement for 15 days. I still don't see results.
Could it be a brain injury?
After 15 days of vitamins was I supposed to get a result?

Can you post a picture of the vitamin supplement you are using and the ingredient label?
Was she vaccinated for Marek's disease or have you ever lost a bird to Marek's? Are you aware of any injury she might have (your concerns about a brain injury). A video of the bird would help too, you have to upload to another host, like youtube, and then put the link here and then it can be seen. What do her droppings look like?

2 weeks is plenty of time to see results. What kind of vitamins are you using? I use Poultry Cell (a good all-around). What does her poop look like? Also keep in mind most vets (even vets that don’t see chickens) will accept a stool sample drop off for testing.

hello, the stools are normal, well formed.
I doubt that it may have been attacked by an aggressive rooster which I then removed.
I use Activit ( D3, E, B1, B6, B12, biotina, selenio e metionina)

Back
Top Bottom