Parlor Rollors

i have 3 for sale, i bought them as parlor rollers but they only flip once so they would be called parlor tumblers, i have a dark check with white flights, a blue bar and a bald head blue bar, not sure of sexes, they are this years birds but not banded, i was just going to post them on here to sell then i saw your post
21099_pr.jpg

21099_pr1.jpg

Thanks, but am wanting rollers that will roll several feet. There is a show coming up in Shawnee in Dec. Someone might have a few there for sale. If not I will continue my search.
smile.png

old*cowboy :

Thanks, but am wanting rollers that will roll several feet. There is a show coming up in Shawnee in Dec. Someone might have a few there for sale. If not I will continue my search.
smile.png

No problem I just feel bad for them because they watch the others fly around and i know they want yo join in
wink.png

We had a couple, but we lost them last winter when we had a humongous rodent population
sickbyc.gif

Parlor rollers are cool, I'd love to get some more!

Quote:
Parlor tumblers do not 'roll', they jump into the air, do 2-3 flips, and land back on the ground. If yours roll on the ground then they are parlor rollers.

Back
Top Bottom