PAYPAL/Hatching Eggs Swap FEEDBACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think it can be edited. However, you can fill out the form if you want when you receive the eggs and then fill out another one when the eggs hatch. As long as I have the post # so I can make sure I am matching them up correctly, I think I can go in and combine them.

thumbsup.gif

Just wanted anyone who is waiting on eggs from me, now or in the spring, If it is taking too long for you to receive the eggs, all you need to do is let me know and I will be glad to send you a PP in place of them. It is fall and all but my cochins have gone into molt and stopped laying. The cochins have slowed down too, so I have refrained from doing too many swaps and with the new spring swap rules will only showing up on the thread when I have eggs in hand. I have been flexible about a claimer wanting to receive the eggs at a later on or asking to change what they have claimed to a different breed that wasn't offered in the original swap. This has caused a several of the swaps to pushed to spring as the breed wasn't currently laying, so the number of completed swap is low for me right now. I do thank several of the claimers for being understanding about me getting 4 eggs a day from a pen, and then over the week end finding feathers all over the place and raggedy hens walking around and production dropping to getting one egg a day. Bottom line, I will honor all of my swaps with eggs or PP on request.
I have placed pictures of most all of my birds on my swap page, link in my signature as well as the swaps I have made, I remove them when completed. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
Carolyn

Last edited:
No, I don't think it can be edited. However, you can fill out the form if you want when you receive the eggs and then fill out another one when the eggs hatch. As long as I have the post # so I can make sure I am matching them up correctly, I think I can go in and combine them.
I am not sure i understand.

If we have eggs being shipped in the spring would we wait to input info until we receive the eggs
or
would we still input what we claimed and then submit another form with updated info

You can input what you claimed to help us keep track of what has been claimed for spring. Then when you receive the eggs, fill out another form and I'll combine the entries.
Would i put TBD SPRING for date received or is there another way it should be done?
Sorry for so many questions, I just want to make sure I'm inputing the same as everyone else.

I filled out the form if it is not right please let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom