avak_0000

Hatching
Aug 2, 2022
Hi. My mother and I just adopted a baby peacock today and I noticed tiny white bugs all over it’s face. They’re very small and go near the eye. They’ll burrow into the fur and leave tiny white particles (what I think might be eggs) on the strange of fur. I’m super concerned. I’ve done some research and I think they are lice but I cannot find many sources on them or how to treat them. I’m also quite worried about if they are transmittable to humans. Are they? And if so how do I treat that in a person? If anybody has any answers please, PLEASE respond ASAP. Thank you very much.

Hi. My mother and I just adopted a baby peacock today and I noticed tiny white bugs all over it’s face. They’re very small and go near the eye. They’ll burrow into the fur and leave tiny white particles (what I think might be eggs) on the strange of fur. I’m super concerned. I’ve done some research and I think they are lice but I cannot find many sources on them or how to treat them. I’m also quite worried about if they are transmittable to humans. Are they? And if so how do I treat that in a person? If anybody has any answers please, PLEASE respond ASAP. Thank you very much.
I don't have any experience with peafowl, I'm sorry. @KsKingBee or @casportpony do you know?

Back
Top Bottom