Peafowl 101: Basic care, genetics, and answers.

Oh, thank you Judy. Um, the link you gave me doesn't work though! I'll look into creating an article for these posts as soon as I get a chance! :)

Hey where you been?

Hey Zaz! *groan* Stupidly busy. I moved to a new house in October and I've been fixing and building and clearing and burning (I promise to post pictures soon) and I got totally sucked into a fan-run campaign for a television show where we were putting together charity fundraisers ($10,000 raised for a wolf sanctuary!) and.... yeah LOL! I promise I'm coming back!

This summer's project is to finish out these informational posts (guess I'll have to make articles now? idk how I'll do it just yet, but I'm GONNA!) in between pen building and work. Who needs sleep, right?

Well before ya go and disapear mabe let us know so we don't think ya died or sumpin ya know
idunno.gif

Sounds like ya been way busy, don't forget to take time and smell the roses.

Thank you for posting this I had been looking for information on how to house Pea fowl as we want to get a breeding pair but we really want to make sure that we can provide them with everything that will need and want.

Thank you. This thread provided a lot of good information to work from! I am still researching before I purchase any.
Appreciate the time you put in to give proper care when I do. What is the ideal sq ft per bird?

Thank you. This thread provided a lot of good information to work from! I am still researching before I purchase any.
Appreciate the time you put in to give proper care when I do. What is the ideal sq ft per bird?
Bumping this, still wondering about sq ft per bird. I do have 2 IB now, but they are housed with the turkeys they grew up with.

Back
Top Bottom