peafowl

siemilt18

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 9, 2014
terre haute indiana
So I'm not all that sure but I was looking for peafowl chicks or eggs. Is there a personal breeder that can ship or in indiana
Another thing is it good to order hatching eggs? Do they hatch? Have you had any luck.

Hi and welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

So glad you could join our flock! I don't know much about peafowl or where to get some (never kept any). They sure are beautiful birds, though! I suggest taking a look at the Buy-Sell-Trade section: Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade You may also want to ask for advice in the Peafowl section: Peafowl

I hope you can find the answers you need! Welcome to our community.
smile.png

You have been given excellent links, my suggestion is to post on your state thread under "where am I, where are you," so you may find local breeders and be able to see before you buy, and not have expensive and risky shipping involvement. Good luck and Welcome to Backyard Chickens.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Sorry but I have no experience of peafowl barring the ones we had at the farm where I keep the horse. They are beutiful birds though and the pair at the farm did raise a chick it was lovely to see all of them together. Certainly drop by the great links Wyandottes7 left for you. I'm sure the pea people will be able to help you.

Good luck in your search for peafowl. Enjoy BYC :frow

Back
Top Bottom