Peanut Butter?

spies04

Songster
11 Years
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
OK, strange question - can chickens eat peanut butter?

Here is why I ask - I am a co leader of our 4H Club and I found a Christmas craft for our party to make Christmas cookies for the birds. This would include whole grain bread, seeds and peanut butter. I have a bunch of kids who show poultry and was wondering if they could also make this for their chickens too? I spoil my ladies and would love to give them a treat but I have no idea if peanut would be OK.

thanks!

OK, strange question - can chickens eat peanut butter?

Here is why I ask - I am a co leader of our 4H Club and I found a Christmas craft for our party to make Christmas cookies for the birds. This would include whole grain bread, seeds and peanut butter. I have a bunch of kids who show poultry and was wondering if they could also make this for their chickens too? I spoil my ladies and would love to give them a treat but I have no idea if peanut would be OK.

thanks!
Want to hear the answer too..

Would love to make my own chicken suet, and peanut butter seems like the best "glue".

My chickens love crumbled up pb and crackers. I don't let them have a lot though. I'm kinda afraid it will stick to the roof of their beaks. They love it.

Back
Top Bottom