penedesenca hatching eggs wanted ( for trade)

that is average. she says she has a good hatch rate and she has nice birds so yes I think so. I spent 120.00 on 2 dozen from gabbard and 0 nothing. they tend to hatch poor when shipped.
Ok thanks. Wow that would be a big investment to have none hatch. Ouch!

I live not too far from Laura and Gabbard. I might just drive and pick up locally if I decide to go with penedesencas. I have Marans and Welsummers now but I have been interested in this breed for so time now also.

Penedesenca breeders seem to be a pretty small community from what I can see.

Last edited:
I have a black pair of marans, last years hatch, the roo has gold on his neck and back, if interested email me private.
Russ

yeah I tried hatching theres. Not one developed.
Laura at Flying a Farm does wheatens as well and she says her's seem to ship well.
I have not tried hers yet. Though I will once I talk my wife into letting me get shipped eggs again. Have not had much luck with shipped Pene eggs.
Ok good thing I didn't bid on these then. They had a couple negative reviews but none about Penes. I would like this breed also but sound like they don't ship well for some reason. Guess I should try Flying A. She is within driving distance of me.

Ok good thing I didn't bid on these then. They had a couple negative reviews but none about Penes. I would like this breed also but sound like they don't ship well for some reason. Guess I should try Flying A. She is within driving distance of me.
good idea. Elias at Heritage Habitat does white Empordanesa as well.

Back
Top Bottom