Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I know, it just sucks that people will have to cut out for the kids, like us. Its healthy for them, and no BLARNEY I wont milk a goat YET!
well, i had bought betty, dexter and her 9 month heifer calf for my dil, betty has horns and knows how to use them lol, so the dil is afraid of her so she decided she want the young one, in the meantime, betty had another calf thats part highland, so i'm trying to sell betty and the little calf , then i will be out of the cow business, i can milk, and might end up doing so but would rather buy a half gallon at the store, cheaper and a sight easier lol but if i can't sell her, will keep her and milk her myself as soon as bill gets done with the stanchion, we can always eat the calf when she gets bigger.
big_smile.png

Well... I have committed to the Humane Sociaty in Washington Co. to do pet painting for there fund raiser around Easter time, here are examples of my paintings, if anyone is interested in purchasing one of there pets to be painted, There $45 for a single 8x10 with frame + 6.00 shipping, Or $85 for double 11x14 (no frame) 6.00 shipping. Or $120 for a triple painting on 11x14 (no frame) + 6.00 shipping I would need a clear photo to see all details of your pets faces....PET= anything you take care of...
big_smile.png

i would love to have one of my dh' s schipperke for him but we don't have a picture of him, but then, all schipperkes looks the same i think., would like a single. will pm you about it. the humane soc. is that the one across from eighty four auction?

Well... I have committed to the Humane Sociaty in Washington Co. to do pet painting for there fund raiser around Easter time, here are examples of my paintings, if anyone is interested in purchasing one of there pets to be painted, There $45 for a single 8x10 with frame + 6.00 shipping, Or $85 for double 11x14 (no frame) 6.00 shipping. Or $120 for a triple painting on 11x14 (no frame) + 6.00 shipping I would need a clear photo to see all details of your pets faces....PET= anything you take care of...
big_smile.png

Nice stuff!

big_smile.png

bow.gif

Yep I can paint up to 3 pets on 11x14 heres the pricing..There $45 for a single 8x10 with frame + 6.00 shipping, Or $85 for double 11x14 (no frame) 6.00 shipping. Or $120 for a triple painting on 11x14 (no frame) + 6.00 shipping I would need a clear photo to see all details of your pets faces....PET= anything you take

Yep I can paint up to 3 pets on 11x14 heres the pricing..There $45 for a single 8x10 with frame + 6.00 shipping, Or $85 for double 11x14 (no frame) 6.00 shipping. Or $120 for a triple painting on 11x14 (no frame) + 6.00 shipping I would need a clear photo to see all details of your pets faces....PET= anything you take

They are beautiful!

i would love to have one of my dh' s schipperke for him but we don't have a picture of him, but then, all schipperkes looks the same i think., would like a single. will pm you about it. the humane soc. is that the one across from eighty four auction?
Yes thats the place, Im going to be doing an Easter event and was getting enough examples put together here so that they can advertise Im coming so people will be ready with there pics. I also go to that auction every Monday too, get produce for my girls since theres no fresh grass to eat right now,

This is Brown Bear. He is a 5-y-o German Shepherd/Collie Mix. Raised with children and other animals his owners moved, and didn't bring him with them. I am thinking of adopting him this coming week.
I have been lucky with my last few dogs. They stay in the yard. How will I know Bear is ready to be off leash in the yard? Ironic that I am not worried about introducing the chickens. His breeds and a general understanding of dogs eases my mind on that front. I am interested in tips on training him to not cross the property line. I only have an acre. Cars are a (small) concern too.

Back
Top Bottom