Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Be careful if Sally offers you a "noodle" soup!

lau.gif

CHAD Please send the links for the application and post this again since we have so many newb's on this thread

This is what I found

ATTENTION!!!!!

CPT Course & BYC Animal Husbandry Session
(Certified Poultry Technician)

March 7 2013
USDA AG Building
Harrisburg, PA

ALL interested individuals attending NEED to fill out the CPT Application and submit to address on the application.

Price: Free (CPT liscense fee $10 per year)

What to bring........You, backyard flock owners interested in the PEP, NPIP and or the CPT certification, a notepad (and yes something to write with), and a list of questions.

Dr. Gregory Martin (PSU) will speak and answer questions on animal husbandry, Dr. Hanshaw will speak and answer questions on NPIP certification, PA pullorium equivilant program as well as do the book training for the CPT ( Certified Poultry Tech) certification.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/159977/patrickschick please PM Chad for more details

HEY ALL!!!!!!!!!

http://www.agriculture.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/gateway/PTARGS_0_2_24476_10297_0_43/http%3B/10.41.0.77/AgWebsite/ProgramDetail.aspx?name=Certified-Poultry-Technician-(CPT)-License&navid=12&parentnavid=0&palid=29&

We have two classes being offered in March 2013 (Information is attached)

March 7, 2013 – Harrisburg (PDA Headquarters) in Room 309
Classroom portion only.

March 13, 2013 – State College (Poultry Education & Research Center) PSU
Classroom portion & hands-on with live birds

The State College class will be the bleeding of the birds included.

Interested participants are required to complete the attached application and return to me at [email protected] or fax to 717-787-1868.

AND I FOUND THIS ONE!

Certified Poultry Technician Course-Classroom

Description

[Bureau of Animal Health & Diagnostic Services]

Event Type: Training
Event Date: 3/7/2013 - 3/7/2013
Event Location(s):
  • Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture Headquarters
    2301 N. Cameron St.
    Harrisburg, PA 17110
    [Show Map]
PennsylvaniaDepartment of Agriculture

Room 309
2301 NorthCameron Street

Harrisburg, PA17110-9408
Contact

The Bureau of Animal Health & Diagnostic Services
(717) 772-2852

[Email a Question]

This Item Also Applicable To

expand.gif
collapse.gif
Programs

expand.gif
collapse.gif
Files

Certified Poultry Technician License Application

Description

[Bureau of Animal Health & Diagnostic Services]
[Certified Poultry Technician (CPT) License]
Form Type: Application

Certified Poultry Technician License Application

Fees

Annual - $10.00
License

[Download]

Last edited:
My Anniversary is October 22nd. It's a good month to get married! My nephew was born the same exact day, too. Obviously they couldn't make the wedding. I took it as a good sign, New Beginnings...

My kid sis's anniversary is the 8th, her brother-in-law is getting married the weekend before us. And she's excited since her baby is due in May. She decided today that she wants a boy so that he can wear a tiny tuxedo to the weddings. LOL Now of course tomorrow she'll decide she wants a girl.

anybody for wheat or barley
50 pd bags
wheat    $10
barley     $8

Ooh...let me talk to fiancee..I'd certainly be interested in barley!

Oh oh, on behalf of your future betrothed, I must demand to review the vows before he shackles his life awa ... I mean accepts. :confused:

He wrote his own vows. We're not doing a church ceremony...so we have to write the whole ceremony. err...I have to and he and our officiant will tweak it for me.

Back
Top Bottom