Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

My baby chicks will be arriving around June 11, so we're still in preparation mode around here. I'm in Bucks County, about 15 mins NE of Doylestown.

I'm hoping to find a local source (as in, PA grown/milled) for feed - any suggestions?

Thanks!

www.owlmoonfarms.com
I buy layer mash at Richland feed in Richlandtown near Quakertown. They grind and mix their own. Very nice "Mom and Pop" mill.

Were you going to the Friday one or the Saturday one? Friday, I have to work. :( But Saturday, I'm pretty sure I'm off early that morning. If nothing else, I trust you with my birds...

return "schmeeturn". I just want them out of my barn! :D

we would be going to the Sat one. Can't make it in time for the Friday night. I should be able to tell you something for sure early next week.

I have duck hatching eggs for sale if anyone is interested. My pekin hen hasn't started laying yet but I have pekin/mallard x's and Pekin/Runner/Crested x's There might be some pure mallard eggs in there or Mallard/Runner/Crested x's.

I am working on seporating my ducks but haven't gotten it all done yet. The ducklings are adorable. We have already hatched one batch and I have 40 eggs in my bator right now. Here is a pic of what the babie's we hatched look like.

Back
Top Bottom