Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You most likely aren't doing anything wrong... if you have immune issues and are on any steroid treatments for them then your system is basically a 'sitting duck' for any germs that happen along. If you are prone to lung infections and are around folks who are sick then I would also suggest wearing a face mask when in close proximity to anyone who is sick.

That is great advice. I had an employee who wore a face mask and latex gloves whenever he surfed the internet - that might be a tad overboard, ya think?

A big Thank You to eli and joan for helping with my dilemma.......

hubby is not as mad as I thought since I paid for all eggs from my account and not the joint account, all he said was, you gonna look funny with all those eggs in your shirt trying to incubate them cause your not getting the bator out.

it's not the first time i have done the drunk ebay thing, just the first time I won them...
smack.gif
I need one of these that slaps myself., but not to hard, my head hurts.

just curious, does anyone really want to know the damage and just how many eggs are being shipped,,,
hide.gif

lol I sure do! But first, how drunk were you? Come on spill the beans ...

Thanks Everyone for the well wishes. I needed it! Betta: you're so sweet, but I have 4 EE pullets, ironically, coming around the 25th from the same hatchery I bought her from last year. The 2 eggs in the bator of hers are going strong so
fl.gif
they are girls. I already have her boy growing out in my basement. I have to post one pic in memory:

Everyone's on lockdown today, until I figure out what to do. I need another run, the 2 different flocks fight, so won't share! Ugh! I hate wild animals anymore!
tongue.gif

Mama, sorry for your loss. She is beautiful.

If you want you can ask to have them shipped here wing, the cooler bator isnt that full and I think I will pull cochin eggs tonight.

SNOW??????????? AGAIN!!!

486092_469131013160946_8663261_n.jpg
Oh chuckling hurts,,,
eli is gonna take care of the duck eggs and joan will be getting the brabanter eggs........eli just might shoot me if all the duck eggs hatch, that's alot of quackers...we will need to work the details out.

Something got my only EE hen today! 3 beers deep, and more on the way! I am sooo...ticked off! I've had a pair of Bald Eagles soaring over the property for 2 days now, and can't even blame them. I'm thinking fox?? DH found her in a thicket on the property, chewed on one side, and no head to be found. There are no emoticons for the way I feel right now. Sorry, had to vent! Only plus, 2 days before setting eggs for the Easter Hatch she laid me 2 pretty blue eggs that I set, and are developing, but this sucks. I've lost a chicken to a hawk before, but this is the first one I really loved. Time for another beer. Thanks for listening to me all.:hit

Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss. Hope her eggs hatch.

Back
Top Bottom