Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Tomorrow / today? I am taking the 2 jumbo male pekins. 2 baby pheaants, 1 dz and 1 half dz of mixed duck eggs and 1 dz of ringneck eggs to the bloomsburg thingy to sell.

SHOOT! I forgot about it! Here I was thinking it was still April!

ETA:
Were you there last year? I bought my Pekins and "Swedes" there last year and I'd really like to know where the breeder got his/her "Swedes".

Last edited:

M
y patches all wrapped up so she can STOP standing on that leg.Shes all mad at me now and bites me. She can't hide her face in the corner anymore. Horse leg wrap came in HANDY with wraping her up!
Aw poor baby. I'm sure she's not happy, I doubt I would be. But she's lucky to have a mommy that loves her, even when she's a moody brat.
smile.png

SHOOT! I forgot about it! Here I was thinking it was still April!

ETA:
Were you there last year? I bought my Pekins and "Swedes" there last year and I'd really like to know where the breeder got his/her "Swedes".

Are you going to go or going to just say -the heck with it-?
Aw poor baby. I'm sure she's not happy, I doubt I would be. But she's lucky to have a mommy that loves her, even when she's a moody brat.
smile.png
Tell her that, she seems to not beleive me when I say it haha!
It's not like you haven't had anything else one your mind/going on.....
Sorry about your chicks
hugs.gif
. I just reread the posts I skimmed over earlier.
If I was in his positon with all these chicks dieing.. I would have ripped my hair out!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom