Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

It has been awhile since I have been here... How is everyone?

My coop is near finish yay! Still a bit to do but still :)

Putting a new fence across the front. Yay looks 100x better! Ans I removed the temp pen (under pen on the right in osb board). And I have a few sections of privacy fence up!

My Mom also got me an early xmas present and its a pressure washer.... I am so happpy! No more scrubbing pools by hand!!!

One of my male runners :p
Simply, AWESOME.
Quote: Hey now! I'm only reading you what map quest tells me! Heather, SOOOO hope you make it!!

I think it is a 4 hour drive for me. ( Martha says 5 but she drives slow
big_smile.png
)

what is the name of the show again?

I keep turkey on starter feed a little longer than others for the higher protein,,,,you can still pick these guys up at auction but if you go that route remember to isolate and keep an eye on them for awhile, you never know what you are bringing home from auction
Your hired, when can you start ??

Simply, AWESOME.
Hey now! I'm only reading you what map quest tells me! Heather, SOOOO hope you make it!!
Lol. I am still not finished.. I have so much to do yet! I feel like my head is going to explode. Off to powerwash the duck pens.

Vicki:

First, where are you located? Second, how did you find you first coop....seems posting there would be a good idea...my tow cents....
Thanks Stake, I'm in Pittsburgh and I bought my coop at the Home & Garden Show here in the Burgh. I am planning on listing it on Craigslist locally but I was wondering if there might be a place here to list it too. The posts for selling I found here were mostly from 2008 through 2011, didn't think if I posted it there it would garner much attention...lol

Thanks Stake, I'm in Pittsburgh and I bought my coop at the Home & Garden Show here in the Burgh. I am planning on listing it on Craigslist locally but I was wondering if there might be a place here to list it too. The posts for selling I found here were mostly from 2008 through 2011, didn't think if I posted it there it would garner much attention...lol

I looked into buying a 'playhouse' and turning into a coop....to hire a mover is not cheap and most guys I talked to don't like to touch older/used stuff....if memory serves(often not) Silkie Sensations was re-doing her pens/coops recently...maybe you could work something out....hope this helps....

Vicki:

First, where are you located? Second, how did you find you first coop....seems posting there would be a good idea...my tow cents....

Thanks Stake, I'm in Pittsburgh and I bought my coop at the Home & Garden Show here in the Burgh.  I am planning on listing it on Craigslist locally but I was wondering if there might be a place here to list it too.  The posts for selling I found here were mostly from 2008 through 2011, didn't think if I posted it there it would garner much attention...lol

I don't think we are supposed to post things for sale here, but I don't think it could hurt for you to put pics of your coop up and and have people PM you. You may also get some interest on a Pennsylvania Livestock Facebook page like:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/palivestockfarmgardenandpets/

I think it is a 4 hour drive for me. ( Martha says 5 but she drives slow :D )

twin Tier Poultry Club along with Buffalo/Western New York Poultry Club show.

Whoa where is this thing? I want to friggin go!!! I wana know asaps!!!!! LOL

The more the merrier!

http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Twin_Tier_Poultry_Club.html

just bought a 10x10x6 dog kennel, now to get the thing unloaded and put together....you would have to know my set up to understand, but I need this to go inside of the current pen,,,,this is where I stick the young upcoming birds, or grow outs....this way they can interact with the rest of the flock and it is no big deal when I decide to open doors and let them all together,,,,,now to find something to put inside of it to use for shelter..

I don't think we are supposed to post things for sale here, but I don't think it could hurt for you to put pics of your coop up and and have people PM you. You may also get some interest on a Pennsylvania Livestock Facebook page like:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/palivestockfarmgardenandpets/

twin Tier Poultry Club along with Buffalo/Western New York Poultry Club show.
The more the merrier!

http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Twin_Tier_Poultry_Club.html
Thanks, I never saw that site, I just requested to join it. I'll try that site as well as Craigslist, don't want to do something I'm not supposed to here so maybe I'll get some interest on those sites.

Back
Top Bottom