Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I raise in Rabbits: English Lops, Himalayan and Britannia Petites.

I will look up the feather sexing to see if I can tell.
Also have a question about Bantam chickens. I have a friend tell me they won't stay close like the large fowl and I would have to really keep them caged or confined. I want them but like the chickens to run around the yard..
Wendy
https://www.facebook.com/pages/White-Lightning-Rabbitry/140538389355854?ref=hl

I raise in Rabbits: English Lops, Himalayan and Britannia Petites.

I will look up the feather sexing to see if I can tell.
Also have a question about Bantam chickens. I have a friend tell me they won't stay close like the large fowl and I would have to really keep them caged or confined. I want them but like the chickens to run around the yard..
Wendy
https://www.facebook.com/pages/White-Lightning-Rabbitry/140538389355854?ref=hl
i have bantam cochins running loose, they stay and i have a friend who has a bunch of hamburs(?) and old english, they also run loose, of course when bill is sitting out on the back porch, they come running, they know he will feed them treats, so funny to see them way on top of the hill feeding, he comes out, sits down and they run as hard as they can down to him to get their treats

Okay, so today is hatch day. Blarneyeggs suggested I plug my incubator back in after the breaker had blown for a whole day. I hadn't scrapped the eggs yet so I did. 5 eggs survived and today the first 3 hatched. YAY!! These eggs went through a lot, so I am reporting a miracle, here, just so ya know. They are D'Uccle x Langshan crosses. Rodriguez, the chicken calculator wasn't all right (thank goodness, I really didn't want all black chicks). One black chick, one marbled silver and gold, and one gold so far. Feathered legs, beards and muffs! Cute, Cute. I'll post pics when they're all out.

YAY!!! Cant wait to see!

Anyone have any hens available near Apollo Pa... 15613?
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom