Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Thanks!! I have been patiently or not so patiently waiting for this day! I even had a pep talk with the girls. I told them that they need to start giving eggs that this wasn't a bed and breakfast.

I've got a question:

Why do men, when you ask them to do a job, make such a huge deal out of it?

For example:

I ask my husband to pick up the stuff off of our hardwood floor so that I can vacuum. He says "What stuff?" As he looks at his boots, a broken pencil..a hanger on the floor...

UGH! I feel like I married a 6 year old.

Look what I got today!!!! The first one!
wee.gif
YAY!!!

Nothing quite like that first egg!

I've got a question:

Why do men, when you ask them to do a job, make such a huge deal out of it?

For example:

I ask my husband to pick up the stuff off of our hardwood floor so that I can vacuum. He says "What stuff?" As he looks at his boots, a broken pencil..a hanger on the floor...

UGH! I feel like I married a 6 year old.
sometimes it"s conditioning. I've had to learn a new way. lol

Okay. hanging with the new lil chicks rescued by gardengal. I didn't realize that there is a brown barred rock. The kids already have that one named KFC. And from looking at the pictures online they all look like lil roos. SO if anyone wants to adopt one of more of these lil guys please let me know. I'm looking to maybe add hens but, in the long run 9 roos on top of the one I already have will not work here.

Aww ..they would be straight run right lol

Ok, i decided a week ago to let my black Ameracauna hen sit on her eggs. Well I was worried I made a mistake cuz she did not sit on them much. So I was gonna get out the incubator and hatch them. the last 3 days both of my black hens wont budge off the eggs for nothing. I think they are gonna hatch them. Looks like 18 eggs total so far. Anyone interested in some Pure black Ameracaunas...LOL in about 3 weeks.
Ok,
I went into coop for brown eggs and the black ameracaunas pecked at me like how dare you....LOL. Then I was able to speak with the original owner of my black Ameracaunas and they told me they hatched some from them and got some self blues...I am so excited I can not wait for them to hatch now.
Wendy

Ok,
I went into coop for brown eggs and the black ameracaunas pecked at me like how dare you....LOL. Then I was able to speak with the original owner of my black Ameracaunas and they told me they hatched some from them and got some self blues...I am so excited I can not wait for them to hatch now.
Wendy
So it's a crap shoot what may come out. .Excellent! I love the self blue color

Back
Top Bottom