Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

oh my gosh...so sorry to hear she goes threw this,...it is truly amazing how & what people can "live" with..

Thank you... she does what she can to stay involved and active, she volunteers for the Red Cross in her area when she can, helps folks do their taxes and takes care of her Grandson (more than she should)
She didn't go on disability till she was forced to, she had worked at the post office and between surgeries she worked as much as she could, after the skull surgery though she couldn't work more than half a shift without starting to slur her words or losing coordination in her left side, so she had to quit.

Anyone Can like this????? Lacto-Fermented (Naturally Pickled) Turnips and Beets http://gnowfglins.com/2009/06/03/lacto-fermented-naturally-pickled-turnips-and-beets/
this "lacto-fermenting " is getting real popular..I am subscribed to any blogs..i'll never get to read them all...anyway, it seems everyone is doing this...w/ the "kefir" stuff...it is expensive to buy..at least for me..but a different way to ferment things...I wonder what that tastes like...beets..i like...turnip..eh, not so much...

Quote: kind of think these are some of my issues lately,,,,my leg is weakened from years of surgeries, I have put on 40 pounds in the last year and I work 12 hour shifts on a cement floor with heavy steel toed boots on...Oh and I am not 29 anymore....this all adds up to way to much stress on a bone....

give your sister a hug,,, I understand her pain....and I am so thankful that mine is in an area that can be easily controlled.....really for me the worst case scenario would be amputation at the knee,,,,,when you think of what others face ,,,I am one of the lucky one's with this..

LMP,,,, just for you..

images

Last edited:
Thank you... she does what she can to stay involved and active, she volunteers for the Red Cross in her area when she can, helps folks do their taxes and takes care of her Grandson (more than she should)
She didn't go on disability till she was forced to, she had worked at the post office and between surgeries she worked as much as she could, after the skull surgery though she couldn't work more than half a shift without starting to slur her words or losing coordination in her left side, so she had to quit.
wow....such a shame. Here you have someone who wants nothing but to be healthy AND work...others..well, they get a hang nail and can't wipe themselves...sorry, this stuff gets to me. I hope at some point, there can be more of an answer/solution or "treatment" for your sister..and you too Wing. No one should have to feel so rough.
hugs.gif

you can not imagine how hard it is to not give folks attitude when they want to leave work over a stubbed finger or something really annoying.....

Ohhhhh, trust me!!! Nothing more irritating than hauling someone in the ambulance for something they don't even need a doctor to take care of (I actually had to transport a 10 yr old with a stubbed toe one day!) and listening to them 'woe is me' the whole time!

Back
Top Bottom