Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I've been going to WC Agway out of convenience, closest place to buy feed. Their selection of other supplies really stinks, so I'm left to buy feeders etc online. I watch for free ahipping sales from Blains and get great deals on pine & treats. So far the Agway all grain feed is ok, but I just got a huge bag of their catfood and my cats are snubbing it... Where is nearest TSC? I will stop up in Poconos when I visit Mom, but never get up in winter, would love to find one closer.

Tobin's Feed and Seed on Rt. 352 has a decent selection of hardware/supplies. If you're in delco, it shouldn't be too far of a ride.

Google reveals that on our side of the river there's one in Pottstown, Oxford, Quakertown, or Parkesburg. Not sure where you are in Delco, but for me, it's actually quicker to cross the river and head to the one in Pilesgrove NJ.

That said, I find myself in DC more often than I'd like, so I often stop by the Middletown DE store. Tax free and all that.

I've been going to WC Agway out of convenience, closest place to buy feed. Their selection of other supplies really stinks, so I'm left to buy feeders etc online. I watch for free ahipping sales from Blains and get great deals on pine & treats. So far the Agway all grain feed is ok, but I just got a huge bag of their catfood and my cats are snubbing it... Where is nearest TSC? I will stop up in Poconos when I visit Mom, but never get up in winter, would love to find one closer.

Howdy FF:

There are two TSCs. Pottstown and Parkersburg....Parkersburg is about 1/4 mile past where RT30 bypass re-connects back to RT30....There is also Tobins on RT#352, and Embreeville mill in south Coatsville....Hope this helps...

just curious, folks talk about going to different TSC stores for the different prices,,,,amazing how the same product can cost so much more or less just because of region....

just went to the feed mill today for grower feed.....I do not feed layer, I add my own calcium....

going price today was $9.30 a 50 pound bag...

I have had some terrible luck lately with owls and hawks. Is anyone hatching Australorps? I would be willing to pick up or even get pullets. I will be checking the classifieds, too, but I would like some eggs again this summer!
big_smile.png
Thanks!

C:

Thought owls are night hunters...do your's roost outside?

If its not to far a drive these guys will have BAs next week http://www.pickeringvalleyfeed.com/poultry/poultry-arrival-schedule/

just curious, folks talk about going to different TSC stores for the different prices,,,,amazing how the same product can cost so much more or less just because of region....

just went to the feed mill today for grower feed.....I do not feed layer, I add my own calcium....

going price today was $9.30 a 50 pound bag...

Wing:

Pickering is about $18.00/50lb
TSC is about $14.00

A couple of other outlets have matching prices...more or less and they are all within about 25 miles from each other.....

they are some very big price differences,,,not sure what the local TSC is here...

I would go broke buying there,,,I get at the lowest a dozen bags every other week..

Back
Top Bottom