Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

finally got some pictures of my seramas, my family and co workers think i am crazy and way chicken obsessed just because I drove 4 hrs to pick them up!
gig.gif
Hey, what chicken lover wouldent! (glad we all understand that!
wink.png
)
So far, we are going to call the one roo Golding, a true midevil name that means 'son of the golden one" and it is true, got to see his parents. The two pullets, one is going to be called "Eowym" and no clue for the other,

finally got some pictures of my seramas,  my family and co workers think i am crazy and way chicken obsessed just because I drove 4 hrs to pick them up!:gig Hey, what chicken lover wouldent!  (glad we all understand that!;) )
So far, we are going to call the one roo Golding, a true midevil name that means 'son of the golden one" and it is true, got to see his parents.  The two pullets, one is going to be called "Eowym" and no clue for the other,

they r lovely

Great job! I can soooo see you building a nother in the spring! he he he !!  Good luck with the marathon... I hate running guess thats y I am fat eh?? LOL

*See you building another this spring?!! Laughed out loud at that one, TOO true!

Sally, got the birds to the show before judging at 9, YAY!!! Took me close to 4 hours to get here. LOTS of chicken loving people here, it's awesome, and a banquet tonight. Wish all my PA Peeps were here. Wish there were shows closer to us.

Back
Top Bottom