Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

TROYER!!! HI!!!
wee.gif

I'll second that, but I didn't see any posts??? was he lurking???

I wonder where you could find a friend for her . . .
I moved 64 chicks out to brooder today. I'm sure one or 2 of them could be her friend.

Those 64 bring the number of chicks that have hatched this year to 4,019. Not a bad start.

DH:

What do you have in the Day old catagory??? would probably try to pick it up sometime on either Sunday or Monday???

So if I've got chickens and ducks and I've tried turkeys, which is next. Goats or peafowl?
Yes!!

TROYER!!! HI!!!
!!HI!!
I haven't been on for quite awhile, as I didn't seem to have time. Things are getting caught up again, so I'll be on here more again. It's good to be back, I only had a little over a thousand posts to catch up on. That's what I was doing when it looked like I was lurking.

Yes!!

!![COLOR=FF0000]HI[/COLOR]!!
I haven't been on for quite awhile, as I didn't seem to have time. Things are getting caught up again, so I'll be on here more again. [COLOR=FF0000]It's good to be back[/COLOR], I only had a little over a thousand posts to catch up on. That's what I was doing when it looked like I was lurking.

I know I see you once in a while on the photography thread but nice to see you stopping in to visit!

I did pretty good at the swap this morning :) I unloaded about 9 roosters, none of which should be getting eaten (for a while anyway), 7 turkey poults, and 4 hens. I did come home with 2 blue silkies though. Overall, feeling pretty good about it :)

DH:

What do you have in the Day old catagory??? would probably try to pick it up sometime on either Sunday or Monday???
I have:
Legbars (pure Jill Reese and 50%)
Welbars (Greenfire Farms announced yesterday that they have imported Welbars and will be selling them in 2017)
California Greys
2 Copper Marans
1 Mottled Black turkey
1 male Bielefelder (he's cheeping "save me Mr. Stake", if I'm not mistaken)

I am around the area the rest of the weekend. Just call or text to be sure I'll be home when you are planning to come.

I did pretty good at the swap this morning
smile.png
I unloaded about 9 roosters, none of which should be getting eaten (for a while anyway), 7 turkey poults, and 4 hens. I did come home with 2 blue silkies though. Overall, feeling pretty good about it
smile.png
I hope you can find a way to cheer up those "blue" silkies. Maybe they need a spa day also . . .

I did pretty good at the swap this morning :) I unloaded about 9 roosters, none of which should be getting eaten (for a while anyway), 7 turkey poults, and 4 hens. I did come home with 2 blue silkies though. Overall, feeling pretty good about it :)

:thumbsup

I hope you can find a way to cheer up those "blue" silkies. Maybe they need a spa day also . . .

:lau

Back
Top Bottom