Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

:caf Guess what?
image.jpg
I put another clip on while waiting.
On the plus side, I found the barrel I’d lost during a storm a few weeks ago.

:caf Guess what?
View attachment 1717508
I put another clip on while waiting.
On the plus side, I found the barrel I’d lost during a storm a few weeks ago.
Glad to hear you found your barrel, how many monkeys were left in there???:D
Just kidding...
..whenever I hear someone ask.."guess what?'..I always say "chicken butt" in my mind...even have a game of it with bug..."hey bug, guess what?"...she says.."what?:D". I say "CHICKEN BUTT!!":bun..that's a rabbit, well..you get the picture..she does this..:rolleyes:.."grandma, what are you talking about?":idunno.."you are so crazy"...:p.

Had the chickens in the garden the last two days.
They are super happy!
We got 4 eggs today:yesss:..can't hardly believe it..been so long since we have seen so many eggs in one day!! Truly!
Our camera went kaput today:barnie..was sooo much I want to take pictures of. Dang-it!
Now have to look for a new..i have no idea what is even out there..besides PHONES!:he
We do not get service here UNLESS you pay a premium for service..just don't have the $$ for that nonsense every month..not interested.
I have a track phone, good enough for me. Just want a straight up camera.
Anyone have any opinions on cameras...I am ALL ears!:D
**Mid-price range, not looking to become a professional, but still want decent pictures in a range of environments.
Also don't want something that I would need a masters to understand or have to keep purchasing different sizes of lenses.
Thank you all.
thats what we use too danielle, husband had to get another one, let me tell you, it ain't the same, they changed phone(at least at wallie world) for the lg to alcatel , he hates it, just when you get used to them, they go bad and you have to get another

The same thing happened to me last year. It really stinks when the camera dies! DH and the kids got me a new camera for Christmas. Nothing super fancy, no different lenses, just point and shoot type with a selection of photo type. The video recording is really nice on it too (at least compared to my old camcorder that I won't be using anymore). It's a Nikon Coolpix B500. I'm really happy with it and I think it was only about $300? The only thing that I wish it had is a rechargeable battery pack but I'm just using rechargeable AA's in it anyway lol. Here are a couple random pictures I took with it (I'm far from a photographer lol).

View attachment 1715784 View attachment 1715786 View attachment 1715789
wow, thats a good camera

thats what we use too danielle, husband had to get another one, let me tell you, it ain't the same, they changed phone(at least at wallie world) for the lg to alcatel , he hates it, just when you get used to them, they go bad and you have to get another
it is so frustrating:barnie.they are always changing things...okay, I know thing need to improve from time to time, but really?
Now there is this new 4K TV out there, I think it does the dishes for you too, not a 100% sure on that though...:rolleyes::smack
I read that Japan has developed a 10K TV, only things is the internal system structure of their "grid" isn't up to date enough for that thing...why would they even make something that can't even be USED YET?!?! WHO is buying that thing??:idunno
We used to buy the toilet paper at wallies...it was their brand, the 'el-cheapo TP', all of the sudden, no more 'el-cheapo'..now you have to buy the next level up & that costs $1.50 more!:rant.
Might not seem like much, but for a very tight budget, it means a lot especially when you figure every other month prices are increasing by a couple cents on everything..it all adds up to "well, can't afford THAT right now.":rolleyes:
still have some Christmas $$, been saving it for "something"..now that something is a new camera, at least I had it for this issue.
Wouldn't DIE without a camera, but... I would DIE without a camera:lau..how else am I to collect still-fragments of life to share and inundate others with??:caf Besides, I am a grandma and by definition I absolutely MUST have a camera.:D
I apologize Sharron, totally went off the deep end there.
Got 6 eggs the other day. Next day, 1. I have 47 in the refrigerator at the moment. Not counting the 9 hard boiled ones. I need to make and freeze a bunch of quiches. It is just the 2 of us!
I like to freeze the eggs for baking and making dog food/treats. Works great for that stuff. Quiches are good too. Maybe even bake up some smaller sized cakes for the two of you;)
You could also sell a few dozen..
I have been getting 15- 20 eggs a day. Now for about a week. And 2-3 duck eggs a day.
okay...we can't even compare to the plethora of fowl in your possession.
:plbb

I do have few. :lau
2 roosters, 23 hens, 3 ducks,
12 ducklings, 8 chicks. And 12 more chicks coming. :lau
:thyeah..like I said...crazy chicken lady, uh..i mean fowl lover of every breed imaginable!:thumbsup..hahahaha..you know i'm joking;)
i think it's awesome..just a little crazy but still awesome:smack, we are all prone to the "crazies" , take my daily allowances religiously:bun

Back
Top Bottom