Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Well Sally since I can't hatch my own...let me know what you are selling your chicks for...I am serious. I will give myself a Christmas present. PM me with an availability list and prices.
celebrate.gif

I am ready for bed and it is only 3. Kids are sick and my head hurts. I am sorry for those of you who have been down and out.
hugs.gif

Tomorrow has to be better!!
oh chicky I am so sorry to hear that! I feel for ya been living it for months/years : (

OF COURSE I have peepers!! by christmas I will have DOZENS LMAO!!

My oldest son, Talyn and is girl are watching my newer peeps this eve at his house, so that hubs and I may attempt to go xmas shopping.... see how long I last at in the real world.... uggggg double ugggggg!

Hope ya all learned something at the course!! Let us know how it went!! I would think ya out by now?????

Yah, class got done closer to 2pm than 3pm. We could have planned a lunch afterwards if we had known it was done at 2pm. It was extremely worth it and very thought provoking and maybe a bit scary when you think about the biosecurity of your flock and going to auctions, chickenswaps and shows. YIKES! And, I just went to green dragon Thanksgiving week! ARGH! Definitely worth going to the next session for those considering it. Would highly recommend. The only thing I wish is that we could have done a hands on demo of the blood drawing.
It was definitely awesome to meet Chad and LMP!!!! Although, not quite sure Chad is 8 feet, LOL!!!! LMP and I are about the same height with Blarney not too too much taller! Was fun. Kuddos again to Chad for making it all happen!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
MsLadyHawke, I agree! Great info! Well done Chad. I'd say, maybe just shy of the 8 ft mark... But not by much. Lunch together afterward would have been awesome!

We definitely need a PA Thread Meet. How about at the PA Farm Show in January? I don't know of any of us showing, but would love to meet you all there and view and talk Poultry! It is usually the first week of January. Who's in?

You have to admit they are adorable. But I would not pick the green ones.
Now that I know more about chickens, I know that my practical side wants to see their natural color. Who can resist the mahogany color of a RIR chick? SOOO cute!!!

THANKS! Now I want RIRs just to see those mahogany chickies.

PentaMom, that Chicky is TOO sweet!

MsLadyHawke, I agree! Great info! Well done Chad. I'd say, maybe just shy of the 8 ft mark... But not by much. Lunch together afterward would have been awesome!
We definitely need a PA Thread Meet. How about at the PA Farm Show in January? I don't know of any of us showing, but would love to meet you all there and view and talk Poultry! It is usually the first week of January. Who's in?

Oh I want to go to that!! Would have to be on the weekend for us though.

McKean County Pa.
Hello and welcome!!...
frow.gif

I think there are a few of us 39+ers here, too.
39 here...and holding!, cycl-chick you are NOT alone!!
old.gif
.....trying to recover from sitting too long today..YEAH..SITTING!!!!well, if that aint an "old" persons problem!!
rant.gif
Had an awesome time and would do it again in a heart-beat!!, so much information!!!

Back
Top Bottom