Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I had thought I had asked about those Cochins! Guess not!

How much are you asking for them Sally? I can always use good broodies!
I thought you wanted bantams? these r LF if they hatch LMAO ???????

If you want LF your first on the list and then Ray!
and I lost track but I think there is 6+ but they gave me eggs for the cochin and Light Brahma and the eggs looked all the same and no markings : ( so wait and see I guess... when they get bigger I may be able to tell when I candle on the darknes of the birds....

Last edited:
I pm'd you, you can see their pics of eggs as well, its hard in the bator cause if I open it the lights come on, lol
Gotcha.... well lets see what we hatch!

Still got no takers on the gold laced cochin LF if they hatch either : ( I wish they wouldnt have brung them, some people love that gold, me I like whites silvers black n blue! it all matches LOL
Sally, just looked-up what GLcochins looked like..nice!, sorry didn't know what they were
hide.gif
, , you did the hat & nose thing w/ what?..micorsoft paint, is that a standard thing on these contraptions?...i am still learning, well, everything!
tongue.png
..I do like your picture though..funny

I thought you wanted bantams? these r LF if they hatch LMAO ???????

If you want LF your first on the list and then Ray!
and I lost track but I think there is 6+ but they gave me eggs for the cochin and Light Brahma and the eggs looked all the same and no markings : ( so wait and see I guess... when they get bigger I may be able to tell when I candle on the darknes of the birds....

YAY! The Brahmas and Cochins will be easy to tell apart when they hatch. The Brahmas will have a pea comb and the Cochins will have a single comb.

It was Great meeting everyone today and that class was AWSOME! My mind is still running around some of the things we talked about today. Gonna get a bucket with toilet brush for my truck. Bleach and water mix WOOHOOO.

Anyone interested in the slightest should REALLY try and make it to the march 7th session in Harrisburg. It was even better than I had expected( And I expected it to be pretty good)

Quote: Havent even thought of price.... lol I sure hope I can tell by comb.... but the light brahmas will be yellow and cochin will be black chicks!!

its easy with them..... UNTIL they get messed mixed up with all the maran and all the other **** in the bator!!! .... I dont even know comb marans have
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom