Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Am I a bad (or stupid) person because half of what you guys say is foreign to me? I don't hatch, and I don't have fancy feathered breeds. I know what Penciled is. I know what laced is. Then Sally put them together, and my brain exploded. Frizzle is like frizzed perm, right?
:barnie  Just tell me if I need to read up on this stuff, or if I don't have to know if I don't hatch or own those kinds of
birds.
BTW, I expect you chicken crazy ppl near Reading/Lancaster (wherever it is you live) to supply me with BCM in the spring. I might want some more Ameraucanas too, Heather. Does anyone else have them?
Who lives there, anyway? Sally, Ray, Bruce (where has he been anyway? Haven't seen him lately), and Chad with Heather and Rea are nearby?

Yes that is me with the Ameraucanas! When are you going to want some. I have some pullets that will soon be available. I also have young ones too! Chads mom got some.

I don't know when I want them. I mean I want them NOW, but I really want to get the new coop built, and make changes in the old coop. I thought all that was going to be easy until I drug the brooder (future coop) outside, and started thinking of new plans for it. It was supposed to be for a gang of four. Now I see how I can make it for a gang of 8. Why build smaller? So, until I am ready for the new gang to come roaring in, I am tentatively saying March.

Am I a bad (or stupid) person because half of what you guys say is foreign to me? I don't hatch, and I don't have fancy feathered breeds. I know what Penciled is. I know what laced is. Then Sally put them together, and my brain exploded. Frizzle is like frizzed perm, right?
barnie.gif
Just tell me if I need to read up on this stuff, or if I don't have to know if I don't hatch or own those kinds of birds.
BTW, I expect you chicken crazy ppl near Reading/Lancaster (wherever it is you live) to supply me with BCM in the spring. I might want some more Ameraucanas too, Heather. Does anyone else have them?
Who lives there, anyway? Sally, Ray, Bruce (where has he been anyway? Haven't seen him lately), and Chad with Heather and Rea are nearby?
hugs.gif
you got it!!
can you hear the whisper..... "when you are ready, they will comeeeeeeeee"
gig.gif

Blarney, do you or anyone else know anyone who might be selling Nigerian Goats or Pygmy Goats? Friend wants to get his daughter some for Christmas.

Sally, are you getting back into the thick of things?

Sipping a glass of Jameson last night I was thinking of my Cltic Friends!
trying but my lungs are like deflated tires right now : ( Thank you

Back
Top Bottom