Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

ohhhhhh I am gonna send Chad some phoney calls!! he he he oh Wait I had that number! why didnt I think of this sooner????
D.gif

In the age of cell phones providing automatic caller ID, might I suggest you call from your friend's phone?

Yep beer to....at my house you will be offered keystone light..(hey, price is the deciding factor, and I go as cheap as possible )

to all newbies and everyone else, You need chickens and I need to downsize, perfect situation, let me know if you would like to browse. to many breeds to be specific..from 5 weeks to 2 year's of age all available.

Chad still waiting to hear if you want these quail, I would like them to go in the next 2 weeks.
Wing PM if you dont here from him please

MC, sounds like you have oil forced air? Can't help with that, oil hot water here. I'm GUESSING you want to block almost all air infiltration except what you need for the burner. If the cold air is coming out of your heat vents, it sounds like something may be wrong with the system, not sure.
As for the root cellar, I WANT ONE!

Also, for those issuing fuel oil, if you are out, you can normally use diesel and or kerosene in the tank if you know how to bleed the line and restart the burner. Diesel and fuel oil are pretty much the same thing but costs more at the pump from road tax.

I am not an expert, just have had to deal with emergencies. Do not take my statements as definite answers.

Back
Top Bottom