Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Speak of the devil... Oh, and eweaber says hi to 'the old people' I think he means you.
big_smile.png
I figured "the old people" comment would get a response from someone.

Quote:
This route has tolls.

marker_greenA.png

Bellaire, OH
transparent.png

1.​
Head south on Belmont St toward 34th St
transparent.png

0.4 mi

2.​
Turn left onto W 26th St
transparent.png

0.1 mi

3.​
Turn left to merge onto OH-7 N
transparent.png

2.5 mi

4.​
Take the Interstate 470 exit on the left toward Washington Pennsylvania/Columbus
transparent.png

0.2 mi

5.​
Keep left at the fork to continue towardI-470 E
transparent.png

0.1 mi

6.​
Keep right at the fork, follow signs forInterstate 470 E/Wheelinh W Va/Washington Pa and merge onto I-470 E
Entering West Virginia
transparent.png

4.3 mi

7.​
Merge onto I-70 E
Entering Pennsylvania
transparent.png

27.0 mi

8.​
Continue onto I-70 E/I-79 S
transparent.png

3.1 mi

9.​
Continue onto I-70 E
transparent.png

36.4 mi

10.​
Take the I-70 E exit toward I-76 E/Pittsburgh/Harrisburg
Partial toll road
transparent.png

0.5 mi

11.​
Take exit 91-359 on the left to merge onto I-70 E/I-76 E toward Harrisburg
Continue to follow I-76 E
Toll road
transparent.png

152 mi

12.​
Take exit 226 to merge onto US-11 N/Harrisburg Pike toward I-81/Harrisburg
Partial toll road
transparent.png

2.2 mi

13.​
Take the ramp onto I-81 N
transparent.png

37.1 mi

14.​
Take exit 89 for Interstate 78 E towardAllentown
transparent.png

0.6 mi

15.​
Merge onto I-78 E
transparent.png

50.3 mi

16.​
Keep right to continue on US-22 E, follow signs for Interstate 476/Pennsylvania 309 N/PA Turnpike
transparent.png

1.4 mi

17.​
Take the Interstate 476 exit towardTurn Pike/Philadelphia/Scranton
Toll road
transparent.png

0.4 mi

18.​
Take exit 74-131 on the left to merge onto I-476 N toward Scranton
Toll road
transparent.png

18.5 mi

19.​
Take exit 74 toward Mahoning Valley
Toll road
transparent.png

0.6 mi

20.​
Keep right at the fork, follow signs forUS 209 N/Stroudsburg and merge ontoUS-209 N/Interchange Rd
Continue to follow US-209 N
Partial toll road
transparent.png

15.7 mi
marker_greenB.png

U.S. 209
Brodheadsville, PA 18322
309 Going right past me, I have a Speckled Sussex Roo if you are interested! :D
NOOOOO more roos! Trying to get rid of about 7-8 myself...LOL I can add to your roos though if you like
wink.png

Anyone have geese for sale near Lebanon pa?
I have 1 spare African (thinking gander, this year's hatch) & 1 spare Toulouse goose (3-4 years old, proven breeder). See above & see if I'm coming your way on Sat. Maybe we can work something out.

We lost another chicken yesterday. I think this is number 5 since the Spring. I lost count. It was one of my EE's that hatched in July. She is always with the other EE and my Serama. It's always during the day. I wasn't home but my husband was outside and didn't see or hear anything. When we went to put them in at night 4 white rocks were in various trees and 6 chickens were on the roof of the coop. Only a few actually were inside the coop. Very odd for them to do this so I'm thinking something spooked them? Egg production has been down too. No more free ranging until we figure out what is going on. The only issue is when I open the door to change their water or give them feed they rush out the door. So now I'm going to have to catch each one and put them back. I'm sick about this. I don't see any predators, even flying ones. Nothing is left behind to suggest a struggle. The hubby thinks they are wondering off in the woods and getting lost. That happened one time with our silkie but the EE never went far from the coop. The 3 of them always stayed close by. Any thoughts on what I can do? I hate keeping them in the coop and run all day.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Can you buy or borrow a trail cam? I am thinking coyote or fox because it is apparently carrying the bird off whole without much trouble. I have to think it would be unusual for a chicken to get really get lost. I'm sure it happens but they are pretty good about knowing where home is. Plus the fact that the rest seemed to be spooked...sounds like a predator. I hope you get it figured out. Good luck.

will not sell chicks before they are hatched. however in the incubator is. black copper marans ( pure bev davis ) very dark chocolate eggs. welsummer very rich terracotta with speckles. ( barber /Nate Vanwey ) orpington blue black and splash 75% + english ( korfus.) lavender ameraucana w/ cuckoo gene, buff silkie (Catdance and Geri Godina )
also welsummer's from ( grisham/barber) these eggs are lighter in color but have more pronounced speckles, speckled sussex,
cream legbar (greenfire )lavender orpr's , hinkjc /watson ridge.

Last edited:
will not sell chicks before they are hatched. however in the incubator is. black copper marans ( pure bev davis ) very dark chocolate eggs. welsummer very rich terracotta with speckles. ( barber /Nate Vanwey ) orpington blue black and splash 75% + english ( korfus.) lavender ameraucana w/ cuckoo gene, buff silkie (Catdance and Geri Godina )
also welsummer's from ( grisham/barber) these eggs are lighter in color but have more pronounced speckles, speckled sussex,
cream legbar (greenfire )lavender orpr's , hinkjc /watson ridge.
would you put a price on the chicks you intend to hatch???

NOOOOO more roos! Trying to get rid of about 7-8 myself...LOL I can add to your roos though if you like ;)

I have 1 spare African (thinking gander, this year's hatch) & 1 spare Toulouse goose (3-4 years old, proven breeder). See above & see if I'm coming your way on Sat. Maybe we can work something out.

Thank you for the offer but Saturday is a busy day for me this week.

Back
Top Bottom