Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

i recently bouught a bread machine and am completely into it making a loaf a day giving 1/2 away when need be so that i can make another one! is there any known cure for this!!!!!
tongue.png
I have no idea how to get to Zelienople, or I would say, be right there.

Hi folks:

I am locking the chooks in tonight....from this morning to tomorrow morning its like a 40 degree drop and I think it'll be a shock on everyone. The girls are out and about in the backyard today so they are getting some exercise.

My roo is not looking too good...He's got some sort of respiratory thing going on...He standing up but is not moving around alot and is shaking his head every now and then he seems to like being next to the space heater....I am forcing tetracycline and sugar water on him and hope it gets him feeling good enough to eat....he even turned down a tomato this morning....
have you tried a sulfa???
sorry its the only thing I can tell u to try other than what you are :(

gr390-3.77.jpg

Last edited:
Quote: well yes bring Chad back, and quite a few others that are missing.....wouldn't mind hearing how the lawyer guy is doing with what he got..
He is too busy packing his pork,

no seriously he is vac packing the pig today, still funny...

I could go on kilt jokes but I will save that for somewhere else LOL

Last edited:
How is all that low carb food eating going for you Sally....I gave up when the holidays hit and put it all back on...

family is of no help,,,,,hubby being a traditional farm boy insist that meals be meat and potato....and I can not have potato in front of me and not eat it.

I did lose about 15 pounds just from cutting junk food and soda, but then started drinking for the holidays and mixed drinks just do not taste right with diet soda.

Back
Top Bottom