Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

hugs.gif

I hope you get your canning done and chickens in order so you can be at peace during this difficult time.

X2!! So sorry to hear you are having to go through so much... you know where we are when you need to get 'away' for a bit!
hugs.gif

Ok Pennsylvania n's,
im looking for orpington hatching eggs. My favorite breed. Lavender, bbs, or any other cool color. Im willin to drive about an hour or so to pick them up. I have had bad results with shipped eggs, my orps still have a few weeks till they are laying.
Maryland is not out of the question I travel to Baltimore alot.
Im not opposed to other breeds, I just have had the best sucess with orpingtons.
Doesn't Sally raise them? Maybe I am not remembering right.... anyway... try messaging Sally Sunshine to see if she does.

X2!! So sorry to hear you are having to go through so much... you know where we are when you need to get 'away' for a bit!
hugs.gif

Doesn't Sally raise them? Maybe I am not remembering right.... anyway... try messaging Sally Sunshine to see if she does.

Fisher:

I think Sally has Bramas, WFS, CCL and frizzle sermas.....

Fisher:

I think Sally has Bramas, WFS, CCL and frizzle sermas.....

I believe she no longer has white faced spanish. No orps at all, AFAIK.

Finding any orps other than the hatchery buffs in PA is rather hard, especially this time of year. I think I saw someone advertising them on CL, but probably not that close.

hugs.gif

thank you
did you get a chance to stop and check out rural king?
no, sally raises brahma's, and the black spanish
smile.png

Ok Pennsylvania n's,
im looking for orpington hatching eggs. My favorite breed. Lavender, bbs, or any other cool color. Im willin to drive about an hour or so to pick them up. I have had bad results with shipped eggs, my orps still have a few weeks till they are laying.
Maryland is not out of the question I travel to Baltimore alot.
Im not opposed to other breeds, I just have had the best sucess with orpingtons.

How many do you want? Mine are mixed blue, black, splash and lemon. Mount Joy. Not getting a ton of eggs, but can hold some for you. You're welcome to come see what I have.

Ohhh sounds like fun.
Maybe 6/12. Whatever you can collect. I love hatching these little fluffly butts. I just hatched my first batch of bbs and they are soooo cutI have a oogd maoint.
All my kids start school Monday, so you name a good day and time and I will be there. I have a Lavender Orpington pullet im going to be looking for a new home for, i have the six LO that im keeping, and have one left to send off. If your interested I could bring her along. :lol:

Anybody in or near Huntingdon county interested in a mating pair of Mallards? They are all most 7 months old. There is nothing wrong with them. The duck is wonderful, very easy going, doesn't make very much noise. The drake is also very good except for the fact he doesn't like my chickens. He chases them around all day. He is very good with the duck though. Does not abuse her, followes her everywhere. Great protector! I will try to get some pics up.

Back
Top Bottom