Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Anybody have any EE chicks?

MButerbaugh and OldTymer had EEs.... they are both in the western half of Pa... I have a couple of young hens, but no EE rooster so can't help. Auroradream does also, I believe, she is on here often so will probably chime in. The first two ladies aren't on here frequently so you may have to send them a PM.

Last edited:
THREE eggs today! Mabel joined Miss Vicki in blue eggs for me. Vicki's are more greenish and rounder. Mabel's are slightly bluer and pointy. So now I know who is laying what. Don't know who is laying the medium brown egg. There might be two layers, one I got this week was a slightly tanner color than the other brown ones I've gotten.
wee.gif

Drove by LMP's but I was working so I couldn't stop.

MButerbaugh and OldTymer had EEs.... they are both in the western half of Pa...  I have a couple of young hens, but no EE rooster so can't help. Auroradream does also, I believe, she is on here often so will probably chime in.  The first two ladies aren't on here frequently so you may have to send them a PM.

Thank you!!!
263a.png

Hey all:

Just got my chick fix at PickeringValleyFeed.....they have Delawares...(I think somebody on here was interested)...also picked up a bag of pellets....$6 more than TSC.....Some folks get bread and milk....I get feed....

I always keep one or two hundred pounds of various feed in the back of the car over the winter. I figure scratch is as good as and, and I need it anyway. I rotate my stock every few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom