Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

We were at a Weis last weekend and grabbed a few zucchini. At the register, the girl was confused and asked what they were. My 5 year old answered for us, much to the cashiers surprise. She then asked what's that start with, again my little one answered, a "z". The cashier seemed shocked, but so was I.

For those interested in POULTS! I had someone back out of this hatch (starting today) of about 20 poults, bourbon reds. We are located in Chester County, nearer to Lancaster County, and they are from our exhibition stock birds (took grand champion at pa farm show) please let me know if anyone is interested!
Any chance you still have poults? i'll be heading back to Beaver County on Monday and could make a turkey detour on my way home. i think we'd want two.

@SilkieSensation , did you still want some too? It looks like we're going out to Youngstown (Eastwood Expo Center) next weekend for the Dinosaurs Alive thing. We'd be happy to transport some baby turkeys for you if Chicadoodle has some left.

In other news... I'm getting really excited for my meaties to come... it's going to be fun watching the cornish roasters, delaware and dark cornish grow out together. Planning on taking lots of pictures to compare the size and development as they grow.

For those interested in POULTS! I had someone back out of this hatch (starting today) of about 20 poults, bourbon reds. We are located in Chester County, nearer to Lancaster County, and they are from our exhibition stock birds (took grand champion at pa farm show) please let me know if anyone is interested!

Any chance you still have poults? i'll be heading back to Beaver County on Monday and could make a turkey detour on my way home. i think we'd want two.

@SilkieSensation
, did you still want some too? It looks like we're going out to Youngstown (Eastwood Expo Center) next weekend for the Dinosaurs Alive thing. We'd be happy to transport some baby turkeys for you if Chicadoodle has some left. 

In other news... I'm getting really excited for my meaties to come... it's going to be fun watching the cornish roasters, delaware and dark cornish grow out together. Planning on taking lots of pictures to compare the size and development as they grow.

I would love some, however, I'm clear over near Canton & have no vehicle at the moment. If I can get a truck this week I may be able to meet you over there.

spring is coming...................SPRING IS COMING...........

I started some seeds today.
some I planted indoors on my windowsill and

I started a bunch in the milk jug cloches that I have heard a lot about.

I put several milk jugs of seeds out in the snow..............and will see how they do...............

It felt good to be working with the dirt and seed packets even if I did so indoors!

let them grow now, let them grow...

more seeds to be started in a month or so...................some plants i start too early just dont do so well...........

and/or ...........i just need more milk jugs!

Hooray, hooray!! Some of my seed came in the mail already, and I'm waiting on my soil blocker to get some seedlings started.

Did you put jug cloches of planted seed in the snow, or seeds in a sealed jug for storage? How much snow do you have? We're around 3 ft with ice pack in it. Can hardly wait to see the ground again, even if it means mud season.

I went to the L and K feed mills in Benton yesterday and picked up this flier. They are taking orders for chicks. I placed an order for some Muscovies.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom