Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Here are the feet pictures!!!! This is the hen that was sold as an australorp but I'm thinking isn't. Any ideas?

Hey legs are the same as the others I have that are supposed to be australorps. The only real difference is that they ottom of her feet are yellow and the bottom of the other 3 is more slate grey ish. Really no yellow at all.

@dheltzel, I haven't put any pictures of these guys up in a while so I figured I'd post some. Faith laid her first egg today! So proud! Still waiting for Mercy, Grace, and Cleo to catch up to Faith and Sky.

The 3 girls are Faith, Mercy, and Grace (she's the one with a lot of copper) and the rooster is Zeus lol.

Of course Rosco wouldn't stand still for a good picture but Cleo was front and center. ... trying to get attention. I'm not sure where Sky is at the moment so I'll have to get her picture later lol. She's always off somewhere exploring.

Yeay, Aurora! I just got on to say that I finally have eggs too! Three of them!! I knew that the egg song was too intense to be just practice today. I finally found them in the corner under the boxes.

So happy for both of us!

@dheltzel , I haven't put any pictures of these guys up in a while so I figured I'd post some. Faith laid her first egg today! So proud! Still waiting for Mercy, Grace, and Cleo to catch up to Faith and Sky.

The 3 girls are Faith, Mercy, and Grace (she's the one with a lot of copper) and the rooster is Zeus lol.

Of course Rosco wouldn't stand still for a good picture but Cleo was front and center. ... trying to get attention. I'm not sure where Sky is at the moment so I'll have to get her picture later lol. She's always off somewhere exploring.

Auro:

Zues is a BCM? and a good looking one too...

Rosco is a CCL or Rhodbar...???? little too blury to tell......

Auro:

Rosco is a Rhodebar. She hatched a pair of Rhodebars, but only 1 female CCL (Sky). We are plotting how to get a male CCL to got with Sky.

It's so cool to see those eggs I sent mature into such pretty birds.

Auro:

Rosco is a Rhodebar. She hatched a pair of Rhodebars, but only 1 female CCL (Sky). We are plotting how to get a male CCL to got with Sky.

It's so cool to see those eggs I sent mature into such pretty birds.

Yep, Zeus is a BCM. I had a really hard time deciding which of the boys I was going to keep for breeding since I ended up hatching 9 out of 12 (all the blue coppers were boys). I'll have to get a better picture of Rosco. He's such a handsome boy but I'm a bit biased seeing as how I didn't think he'd make it in the beginning. I spent a lot of time cuddling him and babying him lol. He's still a big sweet heart now but more interested in the girls than seeing me haha! Thanks dheltzel :)

Back
Top Bottom