Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I was on the lane the bathroom is on at the far right once you come in the gate about half way back. Tan s10 with a cap. I had the woodstove, incubator & 3 cages of mostly chicks covered with a blue tarp. There was a guy with a gorgeous bourbon red tom on one side of me & a couple with a ton of rabbits, a few chickens & a couple piglets on the other side.
i was there also but didn't see y'all, i sent some mille Fleur cochins with a friend cause he gets there really early and we don't, but anyway i ended up coming home with two of my mf's and a blue mottle hen

For anyone going to the Uniontown Swap tomorrow:

I have 4 turkey ppults available just under a week old for $15 each & 1 just under 3 weeks for $17. These are bronze & red slate. Anyone interested please PM me. I will NOT be bringing them unless someone wants them & can pick up before 9am. They are too fragile to sit out in the weather or in my hot truck all day.

Also considering bringing my pair of india blue peafowl & my pair of pilgrim geese (@wingstone) if anyone is interested in them. I really don't want to part with them but need the money.

I will also have a cabinet style incubator (scientific model but works for eggs) & an old Franklin woodstove...IF I can find help getting them on the truck. Both are HEAVY!!

And if I find time to get them cleaned up, I'll have 3-4 styrofoam bators for sale too.

Plus a crapload of chicks ages 3 weeks to 4 months.

I don't remember seeing you! Where were you? Down the main road, or one of the side ones?

I have heard that they are going to play this video in Times Square (the humane society) to raise awareness about commercial egg laying chickens and the conditions they are kept in. Caution: this video may make you cry, it's just so sad.

http://time.com/3914696/cage-free-chicken-investigation/

I think this is great. More people need to know where their eggs/meat/food IN GENERAL come from.

I was on the lane the bathroom is on at the far right once you come in the gate about half way back. Tan s10 with a cap. I had the woodstove, incubator & 3 cages of mostly chicks covered with a blue tarp. There was a guy with a gorgeous bourbon red tom on one side of me & a couple with a ton of rabbits, a few chickens & a couple piglets on the other side.

I think I did see you! I had on a blue tshirt and a french braid in my hair.

I was on the lane the bathroom is on at the far right once you come in the gate about half way back. Tan s10 with a cap. I had the woodstove, incubator

i was there also but didn't see y'all, i sent some mille Fleur cochins with a friend cause he gets there really early and we don't, but anyway i ended up coming home with two of my mf's and a blue mottle hen

I think I know which hen! Did he have a trio of call ducks too? It was gorgeous!

I was on the lane the bathroom is on at the far right once you come in the gate about half way back. Tan s10 with a cap. I had the woodstove, incubator

For anyone going to the Uniontown Swap tomorrow:

I have 4 turkey ppults available just under a week old for $15 each & 1 just under 3 weeks for $17. These are bronze & red slate. Anyone interested please PM me. I will NOT be bringing them unless someone wants them & can pick up before 9am. They are too fragile to sit out in the weather or in my hot truck all day.

Also considering bringing my pair of india blue peafowl & my pair of pilgrim geese (@wingstone) if anyone is interested in them. I really don't want to part with them but need the money.

I will also have a cabinet style incubator (scientific model but works for eggs) & an old Franklin woodstove...IF I can find help getting them on the truck. Both are HEAVY!!

And if I find time to get them cleaned up, I'll have 3-4 styrofoam bators for sale too.

Plus a crapload of chicks ages 3 weeks to 4 months.

I don't remember seeing you! Where were you? Down the main road, or one of the side ones?

I have heard that they are going to play this video in Times Square (the humane society) to raise awareness about commercial egg laying chickens and the conditions they are kept in. Caution: this video may make you cry, it's just so sad.

http://time.com/3914696/cage-free-chicken-investigation/

I think this is great. More people need to know where their eggs/meat/food IN GENERAL come from.

I think I know which hen! Did he have a trio of call ducks too? It was gorgeous!

I only got to walk around once. You probably saw my daughter though. Little chunky blonde haired tween in a green dress with black tank & leggings under it. My son started out in yellow & blue jailhouse style striped long sleeves & sweats then stripped to yellow t-shirt & blue shorts around 11.

were you wearing feathers? thats the only thing that i was looking at lol, to be honest, i have no idea what else he had, he had these two blue hens, my friend bought the one and i bought the other, had one just about like her years ago that i just loved but thanks to coons i lost her, her cock and most of the young out of them but the cock was a lemon blue not a mottled , i do know the man wanted 15. each for them, my friend paid that and then ask the man if he would take 12 for the hen i was getting so i got her for 12
but didn't notice the calls but my friend has the smallest, prettiest white calls i've ever seen, def. show quality , tiny little things

I only got to walk around once. You probably saw my daughter though. Little chunky blonde haired tween in a green dress with black tank & leggings under it. My son started out in yellow & blue jailhouse style striped long sleeves & sweats then stripped to yellow t-shirt & blue shorts around 11.
i don't really pay attention to people when i'm walking around, if i'm sitting, then i watch people lol but today was walk around most of the time we were there, i was walking around with my hubby and my friend, big bald headed man with a blue t shirt
got the mt.hope flyer yesterday, not looking good for anything with feathers, not even the house birds

I only got to walk around once. You probably saw my daughter though. Little chunky blonde haired tween in a green dress with black tank

i don't really pay attention to people when i'm walking around, if i'm sitting, then i watch people lol but today was walk around most of the time we were there, i was walking around with my hubby and my friend, big bald headed man with a blue t shirt
got the mt.hope flyer yesterday, not looking good for anything with feathers, not even the house birds

I haven't even bothered with Mt Hope this year except for the Wed auction to get goats & pigs for my son & I. I also went to Roger's & Farmerstown for goats & pigs. No birds means the swap meets are useless to me since that's pretty much all I sell & if I don't sell anything I don't buy either.

I haven't even bothered with Mt Hope this year except for the Wed auction to get goats & pigs for my son & I. I also went to Roger's & Farmerstown for goats & pigs. No birds means the swap meets are useless to me since that's pretty much all I sell & if I don't sell anything I don't buy either.
amen, if no birds i usually don't bother with mt.hope, been going to eighty-four auction tho when i need to sell a rooster or whatever, was planning on going out to mt.hope tho this year to sell the rest of my english keets tho so my son doesn't have to take care of them while we're down in florida but doesn't look like its going to happen

Back
Top Bottom