Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I REALLY want an easter egger... But the only place i can find is a minimum order of 25 and cant do that many! We picked up 3 unsexed silkies, and ISA brown pullet and 2 unsexed hybrid reds (new hampshire red/rhode island red) a few days ago.

The poconos isnt too far from me! I was there sever years ago and it was only about 2-3 hours away if i remember correctly! It wouldnt be hard to talk into anything lol but my fiance on the other hand is a different story!

I am sure there is someone hatching out Easter Eggers. People are always hatching out chicks! Silkies are my favorite chickens. I have one that is always under my feet until I pick her up. Very sweet birds.

I got what i have from tsc and also checked the other local enough locations and they dont have any. Said they can special order them with a minimum of 25 :-(

How far are you from Pottstown? Dheltzel has some blue egger layers, including sexlinks (EE), true ameraucana, legbar. I just got some from him last week. All really sweet birds.

How far are you from Pottstown? Dheltzel has some blue egger layers, including sexlinks (EE), true ameraucana, legbar. I just got some from him last week. All really sweet birds.

I think maybe an hour? Ive never been there but i dont think pottstown is too far. Thanks!

I got what i have from tsc and also checked the other local enough locations and they dont have any. Said they can special order them with a minimum of 25 :-(
welcome-byc.gif
I don't know how far you are exactly from Exton, but Pickering Valley feed will be getting 100 Easter Egger pullets in on the 11th! They also have a lot of other cool stuff too

http://www.pickeringvalleyfeed.com/poultry/poultry-arrival-schedule/

Dheltzel is also a great options, he has a lot of rare and beautiful breeds to choose from
big_smile.png
many of them laying blue or green eggs

welcome-byc.gif
I don't know how far you are exactly from Exton, but Pickering Valley feed will be getting 100 Easter Egger pullets in on the 11th! They also have a lot of other cool stuff too

Dheltzel is also a great options, he has a lot of rare and beautiful breeds to choose from
big_smile.png
many of them laying blue or green eggs

I second Dheltzel! My babies I got last week from Dennis are doing fine and it is nice to know they will lay blue eggs. I am so limited as to the number of hens that I can have, I quickly ruled out EE's that might be sweet birds, but possibly just lay brown eggs.

I REALLY want an easter egger... But the only place i can find is a minimum order of 25 and cant do that many! We picked up 3 unsexed silkies, and ISA brown pullet and 2 unsexed hybrid reds (new hampshire red/rhode island red) a few days ago.

The poconos isnt too far from me! I was there sever years ago and it was only about 2-3 hours away if i remember correctly! It wouldnt be hard to talk into anything lol but my fiance on the other hand is a different story!

frow.gif
Welcome! I'm not far from you, and we have a few members in Mt. Joy.
Quote: I didn't realize you were right in Kennett! My kids go to school there, so I'm there every day.

:welcome  I don't know how far you are exactly from Exton, but Pickering Valley feed will be getting 100 Easter Egger pullets in on the 11th! They also have a lot of other cool stuff too

Dheltzel is also a great options, he has a lot of rare and beautiful breeds to choose from :D  many of them laying blue or green eggs

Can we call Dheltzel the official SE Pa poultry dealer? :lau

Back
Top Bottom