Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hello! I'm brand new to BYC and am happy to meet so many fellow Pennsylvanians! My daughter and I are living with my cousin in Southeast Pennsylvania, not a mile from the Delaware border. We're in the process of setting up our coop, and we just purchased four young hens who are going to be ready to pick up around the beginning of June (one buff laced Polish, a golden Wyandotte, a barred rock, and a speckled Sussex!)

Welcome to BYC from Chester County!

[/IMG][/IMG]My chicks came today but we had to change the order a,bit instead of speckled sussex we were to get 2 of them we got andwe got 2 barred rocks 2SLW...1 australorp and we think 1 welsummer
Does the chipmunk colored lady look like a welsumer chick, that is what they thought it was at Myers.

Last edited:
[/URL]My chicks came today but we had to change the order a,bit instead of speckled sussex we were to get 2 of them we got andwe got 2 barred rocks 2SLW...1 australorp and we think 1 welsummerDoes the chipmunk colored lady look like a welsumer chick, that is what they thought it was at Myers.

It could be a Welsummer. It could also be a brown Leghorn or a number of other breeds.

It could be a Welsummer. It could also be a brown Leghorn or a number of other breeds.
Thanks dheltzel.....Myers seemed pretty sure it was a welsumer she said that was to only chicks they were suppose to get in that looked that color. I am hoping Welsummer. We were to get speckled sussex but they did not come in today so we opted for a Welsummer and an extra,silver laced wyandotte

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom