Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Browndale- Upper Wayne County here
frow.gif

Howdy from Chester Co.....what do you have and what are you looking to add???

I have 11 pullets 5 weeks old, 12 Rhode islands 4 days old..Looking to add, loaded question lol. A additional coop would be lovely. I am a taxidermist so if any one has any taxidermy questions just pm me, glad to help out..

I have 11 pullets 5 weeks old, 12 Rhode islands 4 days old..Looking to add, loaded question lol. A additional coop would be lovely. I am a taxidermist so if any one has any taxidermy questions just pm me, glad to help out..
I almost pursued taxidermy as a career, cool!
celebrate.gif
Do you have your own workshop?

Yes I have a 1800 Sq ft building. I love doing it. I wish I joined this forum earlier cause I was making chicken in a basket. They are great for dining rooms, kitchens, easter. It's a hen nesting in a wicker basket. Many customers were giving me there hens so it meant more to them

Yes I have a 1800 Sq ft building. I love doing it. I wish I joined this forum earlier cause I was making chicken in a basket. They are great for dining rooms, kitchens, easter. It's a hen nesting in a wicker basket. Many customers were giving me there hens so it meant more to them
I have one in my room
lol.png
I got it as a Bday present, it's definitely a conversation starter. It's a white crested blue polish hen sitting in a little wooden box/basket in straw. I have no idea how she died or when, but she lives eternally in my room now. Was a little weird to open up that ups box

Oh dear
love.gif

I totally understand!!! I went from 3 to over 30 in a matter of months, some of those are meaties and some will be culls so we'll see what I end up with by fall! It's crazy how it just happens
lol.png

Btw, PSA: TSC in Boyertown PA cannot get rid of their silkies, they're selling them now for 50 cents. Birds are 2-4 weeks old
Hang in there! My favorite years were 8th and freshman highschool! Math never goes away unfortunately, pay attention because the teachers in highschool are going to help you out a lot more than your college professors so it helps to be as good as possible
omg so glad i dont live so close to boyertown pa tsc...I would buy all of them....
ep.gif

Updated Prize List For:​

“Share Helpful BYC TIPS” Random Post Thread CLICK HERE

Current Prize List

Some More Hatching Eggs Have Been Added as A Prize!

HATCHING EGG Assortment

3 White Crested Sapphires, 3 Crested Cream Legbar, 3 OE LegbarXCuckoo Marans,

3 Crested Barred Rocks, 3 Dark Cornish Bantams

donated by @Sally Sunshine

TqBC5HgRjqmQucJh2A6jkw1sH8m6MlR9Y_t0giZRZN73D16LangfPSU4Z0ulQ1kTxumsezhb9oolLFw01lnuWv3C94yG4DB9bwFLlFvT2mj856vhsN-0lJKNwncjZfNmozYp_uzq

G-jSPqliyGVSiCRxx0o9H-JuCsBYgN6QTfqw_tSYDwbhkjlHGdv3Rzl73FgIQghT7QB3KCBl_WBb_wcnDrewVs3btRk3P3MoZJI7EanHhRWpN1nbJFTlx4CD1B5DdZz4WuuBGT4I
GMlrxR4fVVi1PvOmIp3lfWOHzEvc8ONVnc7hi7XQe6f2Qbc47-AzG22E6H-n-K1E580Rkgttk0z8LyGtbyUgbjhR8yjFQn5utR2hZCU59uhfv2KVMQbIV21RWP2Kb1t_XiTbwvK3

JumeH6JFRe7NouQROL3FxBdtpCgc8M_rFbUNz6fq4kBXYZxzA2bW91ngF3rw3rGeInI7EzQIq6RHCd1pWANKHXm0en7vVPHMINMftt_kpFIVGL4Sex2DQs6Udk-Zz8KXMeYrkmFc

6 silkie hatching eggs - donated by @Razadia

PX_DnWAX2sSRkcZzd_LHVzBUhzf3-WzMgDcfq2hMHZyRo-kp7UoKMM4ri797fcZ8efGKxWF0lzY79d_2CuN8Y4O77jMRQ13Qtj1ElwlGvRoR-NJ1tEi_UdjIyNCq2wdal51_3wbd

GFM - @lindalouly

6 MONTH GFM

Here are a few of the initial upgrades you’ll get as a Gold Feather Member:
1. Double PM storage space
2. 10 Times more image storage space on BYC’s servers
3. A new title: Golden Feather Member
4. or The ability to choose your own custom title
5. Your username highlighted on the BYC Forum index and within forum threads.
6. First peek at new features and specials before we roll them out to the rest of the members.
7. Access to a private forum to discuss new features and specials.
For a list of all the upgrades, please visit the Membership Benefits Page

2 computer fans, 1 Digital STC -1000

Temperature Controller thermostat with Sensor -

donated by @Chaos18

vaYlB_64kqa8NDcGDujOSYVzXPXwNhuZuYnQ6HTgtyzknFR9mrLyuo4e3gYEUuDJhd1EJCagcxWtV1WHg5tjvHsFpASsm3mr4OdmjSVfDLu8xbcTOmJKIf-8V-N8LhQKfj10blfV

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE DONATED PRIZES

YOU MAKE THESE CONTESTS POSSIBLE!

GM all:

Its confirmed that one of my BC Marans is a boy.....he's from DH's stock with good copper markings and good feet feathering....If any body wants him, come and get him!!!

Back
Top Bottom